What's new

Question Batgirl & Killer Frost....OMG!

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
i've been running into the loopy sisters all day and all i end up doing is getting destroyed over and over again. i can't figure out how to handle these two. The only thing i've discovered is that its really hard to guess right, thats it. If aquamans as good as people say, shouldnt he have something he can do?

someone lend me a trident T.T

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
yeah, thing is, trait only works once before it needs ot recharge, and i can't shake batgirl off in that time usually. Not to mention, i keep getting hit by that stupid cartwheel move of hers. She's got so many ways to confuse me that just wind up taking shots in the dark and losing horribly, because thats all i can do. Trait won't do much for frost be cause her guessing game involves 1 hit launchers.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Ya Killer Frost as a character is literally anti-footsies.

AM's ganeplan never changes, Trident rush chip and play lame with your superior normals

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
isnt trident rush unsafe on certain characters? also, maybe im just not using the right tools for spacing. i know i tend to favor b1,2 a lot.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
isnt trident rush unsafe on certain characters? also, maybe im just not using the right tools for spacing. i know i tend to favor b1,2 a lot.
It's safe. You can even space out TR enough to punish(?) or check characters dash-in follow up.
But really, there's no tech that can make up for a lack of feetsies, you just gotta know when to make that move. Oh, wait, I forgot you have the most gdlk j2 in the game use that to get in.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
It's safe. You can even space out TR enough to punish(?) or check characters dash-in follow up.
But really, there's no tech that can make up for a lack of feetsies, you just gotta know when to make that move. Oh, wait, I forgot you have the most gdlk j2 in the game use that to get in.

his jump 2 is kinda weird, it misses if ur too close. Maybe if i played some of you who are familiar with aquaman you could see if im not doing something as much as i should.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
D2 that shit. Its a starter that anti airs and reaches half way across the screen with Aquaman. Should check most situations shouldn't it?