What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl Interactable Stuff

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Wow Panicmode! Great job! This is like a compilation of all her interactable stuff. I was just working on a 100% gauranteed combo on the asylum stages, but you kind of beat me to it. The one thing I will say is that I believe the dd3 bomb plant resets are escapable, you just have to know which way to dash when you hit the ground. Some of them you need to dash back into the corner because Batgirl jumps over you. I could be wrong as it was a long time ago that I tested this but I did always find a way out of them. Like you said though, alot of them can be jumped so that the bomb doesn't launch.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Wow Panicmode! Great job! This is like a compilation of all her interactable stuff. I was just working on a 100% gauranteed combo on the asylum stages, but you kind of beat me to it. The one thing I will say is that I believe the dd3 bomb plant resets are escapable, you just have to know which way to dash when you hit the ground. Some of them you need to dash back into the corner because Batgirl jumps over you. I could be wrong as it was a long time ago that I tested this but I did always find a way out of them. Like you said though, alot of them can be jumped so that the bomb doesn't launch.
They can't be dashed but if they hold up they essentially get a free out :/.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah, bumping to post this:

Batgirl high damage interactable combos (with a few 0-deaths in there ;]).

GOD I FUCKING LOVE THAT BIRDS OF PREY SONG

But yes...all these videos are giving me ideas......more tech..........there is much to do.

But I go back to uni tomorrow. Great. I will work later! Good stuff Pan1c :)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
GOD I FUCKING LOVE THAT BIRDS OF PREY SONG

But yes...all these videos are giving me ideas......more tech..........there is much to do.

But I go back to uni tomorrow. Great. I will work later! Good stuff Pan1c :)
Yeah love that song too. Had to put to in somehow haha.

I go back to (really start again) uni in toe weeks. Hence me trying to capitalise on all my free time now :D.

Glad to hear this has sparked tech ideas. As I was making the video I just kept on getting more and more ideas. Hahaha