What's new

Batgirl Infinite Hotfixed!

RoGE

Noob
lol and I remember a lot of fighting game players saying how patches were bad for fighting games.

Thank you NRS, you make me man-moist.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
They can fix this but cant fix flash's b22 and b22f3 from whiffing on characters
i was literally going to make a thread, "Break through, Flash bug that needs fixing asap, breaks game" then post a video of b22 and b22f3 whiffing, matter of fact brb.

Reactions: 7L

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
i was literally going to make a thread, "Break through, Flash bug that needs fixing asap, breaks game" then post a video of b22 and b22f3 whiffing, matter of fact brb.
You realize no one will act as bad about that one as they do with BG, for some reason BG just brings out the hate on TYM.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Joker's whiff issues are worse and he needs it more. You shut your whore mouth. :p
:joker:

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
So did I not the point, point is to make thread and get it fixed.
I thought a thread about that was made a while back, whcih I do agree it is BS, because HG suffers the same issue with her B2 attack, if the character is crouching in the right frame i the breathing animation the attack will whiff too. I do agree it is an issue and I honestly think this game may need one more patch, because hotfixes are only going to go so far with some things.

Thank god for common sense. I'm glad this new generation has the courage to call out bullshit and ask for fix/ban instead of letting things rock in the name of some poisonous and retarded FGC tradition like some old farts would.

Fucking tired of idiots saying infinites are alright because these other games had them and did nothing about it. Infinites are only ok if every character has one. Or if the character is so bad that the infinite is the only way of making the character viable. But being "hardish" to perform should never be a reason why you let an infinite rock. That's an absolute joke.

Last edited: