What's new

Batgirl Infinite Hotfixed!

thats all nrs had to do. no need for patch 1.358378393093 -_- the game doesnt need anymore patches like everyone was crying for.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's mid-2014 and people are still saying Black Adam, Superman and Scorpion didn't need to be toned down.

I am stuck in a time warp.
Superman? Yes.

Black Adam? Yes, but not as hard as he did.

Scorpion? I still don't really believe he needed much changed other than his jump attack hitboxes.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Scorpion? I still don't really believe he needed much changed other than his jump attack hitboxes.
Well in general, that qualifies as "toned down". The only things people asked for were that and making the tele slightly less ridiculous. The rest was Developer Decision.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Well in general, that qualifies as "toned down". The only things people asked for were that and making the tele slightly less ridiculous. The rest was Developer Decision.
The only thing "problematic" with teleport was MB being +8, which in retrospect, was probably needed. What was an issue was that he was difficult to keep from staying in the air due to the hitboxes on his jump normals.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
In case you didn't notice, I was actually blowing the people up who said nrs wouldn't fix injustice anymore. TYM guys...
Sorry I couldn't tell. And what everyone mean by Doge face? I dont see one...am I missin' plugins or something here?

DarkPage

Noob
no that there are 1000 things wrong with the game and worst than a little dumb inf but paulo dont fix those things but fixes the inf. Which goes to show you that at the end of the day its his game(duh) and will leave it how he thinks its should be. What influence ya have? lol you dreaming im 100% he wouldve patch the inf even if the community wouldve wanted it to stay thats a fact
hold up if the game was wanted to be a specific way as in "paulos Design" then wouldnt everything just have stayed the same and no patches would have been done at all? I mean it was made how he wanted no?