What's new

Batgirl, honestly

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You put it in your main post that it was possible to react to Batgirl's vortex 50\50.

This is something you brought in your post and we are addressing.
Yeah I never said everyone could do it though did I?

And how is whether one person can or cannot react to vortexes answering whether or not she's broken/OP?

Youphemism

i bet he cant react to it himself.
Do you know how bad it looks when people assume things they can't back up? Pretty darn bad. And I say assume because you're wrong. Why would I say I can if I can't? Duh.

For the last time, I am asking one question and one question only in the OP. Is she broken or not? I refuse to continue with derailing into a useless argument about reaction times of different people when it doesn't answer the question I'm asking. Idgaf if you can't react to it, go practice and you might find yourself dealing with it better. Get someone offline to help, you might not get it 100% all the time but at least try instead of saying I'm wrong when neither of us can prove to the other whether we're right or wrong. Just answer the one question I'm asking please, that was the entire point of me making this, or else don't reply at all.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Not sure what your saying.

But 18 frame mixups are not reactible.

And 15 frame mixups aren't either

Batgirls mixup is not fuzzyable. You cannot reduce it to a single stimulus
I don't know if batgirls is or not. But some of them are. What I'm saying is you don't have to process the information and make a decision, the reaction to fuzzy guard should be your reaction to movement, which is faster. Point and click can be anything, whether it's stomping or clapping or fuzzying.
When I play against certain chars I don't block low and look for the overhead, I block low and fuzzy when I see movement as an automatic thing. If what they're doing isn't a mixup, I then have time to process what's going on and react accordingly

Batgirl is stupid as fuck
I know right?

Meterless vortexes that combo into more meterles vortexes.
They aren't mega unsafe, some characters can't punish, and she has so many various ways to reset her opponents. Not to mention, they are probably getting pushed to the corner where = death if you've guessed wrong already.

I'm really jealous of her because Zatanna requires meter to reset them, and for the most part, meter to combo them as well.
batgirl is free to combo after combo without spending meter, but at the same time, building meter too.

lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Batgirl is stupid as fuck
I know right?

Meterless vortexes that combo into more meterles vortexes.
They aren't mega unsafe, some characters can't punish, and she has so many various ways to reset her opponents. Not to mention, they are probably getting pushed to the corner where = death if you've guessed wrong already.

I'm really jealous of her because Zatanna requires meter to reset them, and for the most part, meter to combo them as well.
batgirl is free to combo after combo without spending meter, but at the same time, building meter too.

lol

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Do you know how bad it looks when people assume things they can't back up? Pretty darn bad. And I say assume because you're wrong. Why would I say I can if I can't? Duh.

For the last time, I am asking one question and one question only in the OP. Is she broken or not? I refuse to continue with derailing into a useless argument about reaction times of different people when it doesn't answer the question I'm asking. Idgaf if you can't react to it, go practice and you might find yourself dealing with it better. Get someone offline to help, you might not get it 100% all the time but at least try instead of saying I'm wrong when neither of us can prove to the other whether we're right or wrong. Just answer the one question I'm asking please, that was the entire point of me making this, or else don't reply at all.
I ain't reading all that.

Play a good Batgirl , get a reality check and you may have access again to this godawful thread.

Youphemism

I ain't reading all that.

Play a good Batgirl , get a reality check and you may have access again to this godawful thread.
Then I'm also assuming you didn't read the entire OP, so stop stating things you can't back up and stop causing drama for no reason by taking jabs at me when all I'm doing is stating (and unlike you: backing up) facts.

Sorry you can't handle Batgirl, that's not my fault. The fact of the matter is you play against Batgirls, I main Batgirl. I'M the one that goes into the lab and practices with her almost every day to find stuff I can use against opponents, and that means testing them on myself too.

Act your age man, jeez. Is this too long for you to read too? Hmm? That's what I thought.

I refuse to reply to irrelevant provocative replies any further, I asked only for whether you think she's broken or not and elaboration. That's it.

Last edited:

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
One thing that annoys me about our game is that a green bold headed wanker, a ginger who no one wanted and a guy that talks to fish are the best characters. In sf you got cool characters like akuma. We got those 3 douche bags.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Is Batgirl broken? No but she is annoying as hell. However instead of complaining how "broken, OP, God-like, dumb" she is, shouldn't the attitude be "She has some really good stuff, its a problem. How can I find ways to deal with her with my character."