What's new

Batgirl guaranteed Interactable OTGs

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
So I think I may have finally found a use for MB bola. She gets a guaranteed interactable OTG after MB bola. This cannot be techrolled, woken up out of, etc.

Here are all the interactables BG can use that will OTG the opponent after MB bola.

Insurgency
Luthor's Lab
- Right corner escape
- Light fixtures

Gotham City
Rooftop
- Right hand water tower
Alley
- Dumpster
- Right side arrow
- Right side fire hydrant

Watchtower
Bridge
- Flying drones
- Left side rocket switch
Reactor
- Flying drones
- Left side rocket lever

Fortress of Solitude
Labratory
- Spikey ball

Themyscira
Temple
- Lion's fire
Port
- Barrels suspended by rope
- Rolling barrels on left side

Striker's Island
Cell Block
- Right side corner interactable (will OTG but does no damage)
- Left side corner (bomb plant)
- Machine gun on left side
Yard
- Thrown barrels

Metropolis
Rooftop
- Red drone (fire)
Museum
- Propeller Blade

Arkham Asylum
Mess Hall
- Face Masks
- Pig (weird timing)

Hall of Justice
Plaza
- Spear on left side
Great Hall
- Exploding planet (centre of stage)

Wayne Manor
Great Room
- Piano

Joker's Asylum
Mess Hall
- Face Masks
- Pig (weird timing)

Wayne Manor Night
Great Room
- Piano

Anyways, it seems a bit gimmicky but can be useful to end the round in unclashable damage. It also allows you to remove some interactables on the field so they can't be used against you (cause you know, tele ain't enough ;) ).

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Nice list man. What about launching interactables, like is it possible to trap them with bola MB, OTG interactable, back into bola on some of the stuff?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Nice list man. What about launching interactables, like is it possible to trap them with bola MB, OTG interactable, back into bola on some of the stuff?
They won't launch them :( (they cause a knockdown) and they can also be woken up out of. I tested every interactable in the game against SM super. The only bomb interactables that worked were the planet in HoJ and the robot on the left in strikers (both caused a knockdown).

RiBBz22

They won't launch them :( (they cause a knockdown) and they can also be woken up out of. I tested every interactable in the game against SM super. The only bomb interactables that worked were the planet in HoJ and the robot on the left in strikers (both caused a knockdown).
Aww bummer it woulda been sweet if we could have got some more off it in some stages. Options are always good to have though. I like the idea of ending rounds/matches with it if you trap them in a bola late rather than relying on the 50-50 since b3 into f3 will probably scale a bit too much due to the bola.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Aww bummer it woulda been sweet if we could have got some more off it in some stages. Options are always good to have though. I like the idea of ending rounds/matches with it if you trap them in a bola late rather than relying on the 50-50 since b3 into f3 will probably scale a bit too much due to the bola.
Yeah, that was my first thought.

She does have some really hard to escape interactable setups (using bola and bombs). They are however not unblockable (except for maybe the ones involving overhead bombs)

You can also use dd3(MB) to set up some really neat resets. Ending vortex in b2d3 plant bomb can also be trippy as they'll usually respect the follow up and get launched by a planted bomb (you can follow this up with df2). This however is not guaranteed like the OTGs posted here.

Last edited:

RiBBz22

Yeah, that was my first thought.

She does have some really hard to escape interactable setups (using bola and bombs). They are however not unblockable (except for maybe the ones involving overhead bombs)
I just usually use 11 interactable for most of my bomb setups. They are escapable, but most people are surprised enough to still get hit by them. It's too bad the recovery from planting the bomb isn't quicker so you could punish jump outs with tele.

RiBBz22

It's 2:35am here
Where are you from??? Southeast Australia or one of those crazy islands or something? I am picturing you in training mode a few doors down from where they played Survivor in Micronesia lol.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Where are you from??? Southeast Australia or one of those crazy islands or something? I am picturing you in training mode a few doors down from where they played Survivor in Micronesia lol.
Hahaha. Naw, I'm from Melbourne, AUS. Video with interactable setups will come later today.