What's new

Tech Batgirl Cosmic Staff (HoJ) OTG + Wakeup Reversal

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Batgirl can use MB bola to get a hard knockdown and enough time to land an interactable OTG. Here, on Hall of Justice: Plaza, she can use MB bola to get on the other side of the opponent and activate the Cosmic Staff interactable. The staff will OTG, causing another hard knockdown but it won't push them away as it usually does. They end up under Batgirl and in the corner. At this point you can go for a 50/50, corpse hop neutral jump shenanigans, or reverse wakeups by dashing in 3x.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Batgirl can use MB bola to get a hard knockdown and enough time to land an interactable OTG. Here, on Hall of Justice: Plaza, she can use MB bola to get on the other side of the opponent and activate the Cosmic Staff interactable. The staff will OTG, causing another hard knockdown but it won't push them away as it usually does. They end up under Batgirl and in the corner. At this point you can go for a 50/50, corpse hop neutral jump shenanigans, or reverse wakeups by dashing in 3x.

Can she do it with corner exploding interactables? (any jump-off with dynamite?)

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Can she do it with corner exploding interactables? (any jump-off with dynamite?)
It didn't work with this exact setup. The explosion will miss. Some explosions might work though according to this. It's best with interactables that OTG. This setup does work with Atlantis water pipes but they can escape with an invincible wakeup.

There are some other setups in this video around 1:20: