What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl 100% Triple Reset on Metropolis Street

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is pretty old news. I posted this in the BG threads over a month ago.

The meterless version you can B3/F3 armor through (you take the damage though), the metered version is way more foolproof, but I've been able to backdash it. (frame perfect though).

Just the knowledge that it's there makes opponents do dumb stuff to try to avoid the car.

Also, you probably only need one or two resets at most. Intial combo into capture->25%, bomb into capture->27%, reset into >53% death combo.

Those cars in the hands of MB power characters though... oof.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is pretty old news. I posted this in the BG threads over a month ago.
Fair enough. I gave you credit in the OP. My goal was to make a touch of death combo, not really introducing any new tech here.

That being said, I think we can combine our efforts to optimize this.

Something like b2u3, b2u3, d2~bola, nj2, 111~MB SB, dash under_car bomb, j2, d2~bola, nj2, 111~MB SB, repeat...

Akulas777

Welbeloved Akulas
I don't think this is escapable if you time it right:

It takes 4 bars to do the full 100%, but of course you can cut it short and just do the ender after one or two loops.

Enjoy! :)

Edit: Credit to RenegadeVA for finding the MB Smoke Bomb into car bomb reset concept.

Edit 2: This also works on Stryker's Island: Yard in the left corner.
I would like to thank you for uploading this video kind sir! lol

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Ah this will finally make batgirl viable in tournament. Future buffs should include MB Smoke bringing your opponent to the corner.

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
Can you tell me what this 102% combo with 2 bars is?
well in the same stage do:

b2u3 ~ f23 ~ d2 bf1 ~ 111 dd3 MB ~ dash to the other side and press R1 (explode car) and press back right away so you can fall close to the car:
then dash forward f23 ~ d2 bf1 ~ 111 dd3 MB ~ repeat the same thing.
now follow up with f23 ~ f23 ~ f212 db2u.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

b2u3 ~ f23 ~ d2 bf1 ~ 111 dd3 MB ~ dash to the other side and press R1 (explode car) and press back right away so you can fall close to the car:
Thanks! This looks good. I will give it a try.

Also, you might as well throw in a nj2 after the bola for some more free damage.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I saw this shit on like week 2 batgirl... good find but it's been known for quite some time in the online community
Fuck outta here with this shit... People have been messing with this for a while. We are just trying to optimize it now. So sick of these posts...

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

This is awesome. I took the liberty of recording it (hope you don't mind):

credit to MKPROJECT2359