What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl 100% Triple Reset on Metropolis Street

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I don't think this is escapable if you time it right:

It takes 4 bars to do the full 100%, but of course you can cut it short and just do the ender after one or two loops.

Enjoy! :)

UPDATE:

This is the optimized version thanks to MKPROJECT2359 :

Edit: Credit to RenegadeVA for finding the MB Smoke Bomb into car bomb reset concept.

Edit 2: This also works on Stryker's Island: Yard in the left corner.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I don't think this is escapable if you time it right.

That's so lol it hurts. GamerBlake90 potentially front-page worthy for sparking research into the potential other gadget characters have for pulling off this kind of stuff? Just throwin' that out there.

Rip Torn you could also hold the left directional to land closer to them if you wanted. Just throwing that out there though it'd be more useful for other characters who don't have a teleport.

AssassiN

Noob
I don't think these resets are guaranteed, if you can't forward dash or jump out of there then you can backdash it.
The only way those bombs will launch is when the opponent is out of the recovery frames, same goes for any interactible that launches(like the Batcave rockets and barrels). Otherwise they get knocked down.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Lmao.... wow. This could also be done on Wayne Manor, correct? It doesn't really make sense that these cars don't explode and are done with.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I don't think this is escapable if you time it right.

That's so lol it hurts. GamerBlake90 potentially front-page worthy for sparking research into the potential other gadget characters have for pulling off this kind of stuff? Just throwin' that out there.

Rip Torn you could also hold the left directional to land closer to them if you wanted. Just throwing that out there though it'd be more useful for other characters who don't have a teleport.
Catwoman can do this too iirc

This is why I keep saying I am scared of Gadget characters with captures. I was waiting for IT to happen later, but this is going to speed things up.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Pretty sure the loop itself is unclashable too. I've been doing something similar on Wayne manor, it gets people by surprise but I 'think' it can be back dashed.