What's new

Breakthrough Baraka's toasty boost input found

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Still bottom 5
knowing a toasty boost input for any char wouldnt change there tier position,
its just like kind of knowing the fatality input for the char you play.
sure why wouldnt you want to know the chars you play input,just for the sake of knowing it.

knowing a toasty boost input for any char wouldnt change their tier position,
its just like kind of knowing the fatality input for the char you play.
sure why wouldnt you want to know the chars you play input,just for the sake of knowing it.
and i'll keep at it, needed a break, but now back on it.
btw, corrected the word there to their

1man3letters

How would one go about doing this exactly?
pick a input you want to try,
you go into versus mode,
use kombat kode 303 303,
do d2 combos (jip,d2,dash,d2,dash,d2..)
when dan pops up try enter what you already decided on a few times withing the window,then try again.
when that series is confirmed as incorrect post you findings here so they can be added to the list.
baraka mirrors will help on the rematchs also

also, i dont think toasty comes out when both have full meter, has yet to be confirmed, but i've never seen that to be the case

also, i dont think toasty comes out when both have full meter, has yet to be confirmed, but i've never seen that to be the case
this i'm definitely not sure of... all of the times i've gotten it, only one character had full meter (or neither did)

it doesn't matter if it doesn't, anyway. if you have full meter toasty boost is useless, if both have full meter why even bother w the command lol

redeyes

Button Masher
im not looking to argue here, just want to help find the input :)
no need for an argument.. seems like thats all you do.. i was pointing out that you said do jip UC thats only 1% less then normal you didnt say anything about have quick uppercut recovery on then doing jip uc dash uc dash uc dash uc.

Well I tried for about 15-20 minutes and Dan never even comes out for me so I never got to try any inputs. I have terrible luck at this type of stuff...lol. That's about all the patience I have for this...sorry lol

1man3letters

Well I tried for about 15-20 minutes and Dan never even comes out for me so I never got to try any inputs. I have terrible luck at this type of stuff...lol. That's about all the patience I have for this...sorry lol
dont worry man if we all do a bit we'll find it eventually.
keep tryin guys ;)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
guys if you want dan to pop up as much as possible, you have to quit your game back to the xmb or xbox menu (wich ever console your on) and start a new game. you have to do this after the first time he pops up and every time after.

This makes him come up more often.. Credit to Check for this method..

1man3letters

guys if you want dan to pop up as much as possible, you have to quit your game back to the xmb or xbox menu (wich ever console your on) and start a new game. you have to do this after the first time he pops up and every time after.

cheers tony, ill add that info into the OP

For me he literily never showed up at all...not even once...

1man3letters

Nice job man!

Would be hilarious if someone ever pulled it off during tourney lol.
yeah nearly all chars are known now so every mr.forden that pops up in a tourny be "interesting" from now on lol
it be funny if the DLC end up not having codes