What's new

Strategy Baraka "True Damage" and Block Chip Damage Information

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Are you still quoting me scrub, your the one with the obsession obviously, knowing full well I'm top of the food chain as a baraka player, while your just another mileena player. Go bother someone who cares. btw "YOU! MAD! BRO!" ;)
quoting you? were? im not bothering you, you the one quoting my message..bro

ive been playing aswell mileena since release,hence tarkatan bloodline :rolleyes:
anyway i didnt know shang and freddy had tarkatan blood? daaaamn, exposed?
your a laughing stock man,only way u can get attention is to hassle me, ive corrected you on so much false baraka information is isnt even funny and thats just from catching the BS you talk on streams.if u get your kicks from "trolling" people who want to help the kommunity,go elsewhere.
now either post something helpful or stop messing up our forum with your delusions of grandeur, go ride on someone else coat tails

1man3letters

How have I been expose, only in casuals I will mess around with shang or Freddy. My tournament record I've only use baraka, I've never went to another character in a actual tournament. Watch on the edge 2 may 12 and 13 when I once again only use baraka and ECT4 where I will do the same. This is why I don't post on the forums, because people like you you who don't know how to play the character correctly and still think they've done something while your the reason this forum is dead and me and jamess are the reason the players know baraka is still in the game.
you said baraka has a low hitbox
you said all barakas midscreen resets can be jumped out off
you said whiffing chop is a great meter building strat
thats just some of the BS you spout and i dont know how to play the char? shadow pls

im going to say this slowly and using a little words as possible so even u can understand...
your not the baraka of the world,
your not the baraka of the US,
hell your not even the baraka off your home state,excluding james even riu48s baraka is miles ahead of yours and its not even his main.

if i follow your example of playing baraka,id have more tarkatan babies running around than i have hairs on my tarktan balls.i def wouldnt call the baraka forum dead either if you check the date on the posts and compare it to those like kanos, kangs and radiens

i dont know if u were dropped on your head or if you were never hugged as a child or just didnt get that big red fire truck you wanted one christmas but its clear you have some problems that you need to seek help for...

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/cities/NewYork-Therapists.html

this link is a search engine for therapists in new york,
im not trying to "troll" u by posting it,im honestly hoping you go and get the help you need because at this point its just sad how you act and i feel really sorry for you

ps.thanks for runing another thread,an asset to the kommuniy as always

1man3letters

Wow lol you really don't get it do you.....lol you are an idiot. trolling gets people to do this and that is hilarious. Catch me on stream bucko. hahhaaa:p
there is a fine line between "trolling" and being an idiot, you crossed that line long ago

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shadow Zero Kyo May this be the last time I need to tell you this, but please stop fucking with my staff. Do you understand this? If not, we'll go a route you dont want to go. This site isnt here for you to just say anything you want, anywhere you want, anytime you want.

1man3letters

Aidan
would it be possible to request a final request be added to the combo data done just like you did the others?
b11 slices/ex slices & spin/exspin :D