What's new

Video/Tutorial Baraka the underrated

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Now try landing any of those combos in an actual match.

He isnt the worst but he is pretty bad

Guys, I found a Sub Zero combo that leads to a reset and if they don't block afterwards, they get combo'd again. Sub Zero is so underrated and if only you guys played me you would see. I'm the best Sub Zero in the world and he actually does really good against characters like Kenshi and Kabal. Trust me, I've played against a lot of top Kenshi and Kabal players and made it very competitive, he seems to struggle more against low tier characters like Sheeva since they can jump over his ice clone and you can't block it.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Best Baraka players imo = Some Cuban Guy, Tetra Spirit, Insuperable, Riu48. All 4 of these guys make the character seem very good. IMO he's the BEST low tier character.
He has some great tools, just takes a lot of strategy and skill to use them properly.

Except blade charge. Anybody can blade charge lololol

Matix218

Get over here!
LOL probably LOL cheers!!
Are you going to take every low tier character and make a thread like this? You started with Stryker and now you are moving on to Baraka. I am guessing he is also good in the Kabal matchup as well right?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
To me the low tiers are Kano, Sheeva, Jade, Stryker, Noob, Baraka, Cyber Sub, Rain, Nightwolf, Sindel. Those are bottom 10 in no particular order imo and I think Baraka is the best out of that bunch.