What's new

Strategy Baraka Kommunity Guide/General Discussion

As long as you're not right on top of him, Ass gets punished by Charge on reaction. I also like to check them with a spark after every long-range knockdown to try and catch them if they start trying to throw fans too fast.

Other than that, the match is patience, whiff-punishing, and counterpokes. If they wanna keep zoning, you can neutral-duck a fan and check with a charge withing range. If they're not in range, just keep pushing forward carefully and be ready to react to them Assing out.
Charge can obviously be used liberally within range, especially after a knockdown to catch them off guard.
That was such a good post.You are a giant help to this community.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
1man3letters
SomeCubanGuy
TheTetraSpirit

Any Kitana tips? I lost to a zoning one in tournament. Every blade charge I tried to do was just out of range. Even EX blade charge wouldnt work. I would walk him down and then he would just ass out and start the process over.

I have a video on my phone that I am uploading soon, could help to show you guys that maybe.
yea the footage would help.

yea blade charge spacing vs fans can be a bit of a annoyance especially if you ex charge a air fan and miss the bitch :rolleyes:
as tetra said ass isnt much used to her and spark is good tool to use in the MU.
its a very patience MU,sometimes you just have to let kitana throw fans and just sit on the life lead and keep your meter most for breakers more than anything else. remember to use d4/b4 a good bit on knockdowns also as her wakeup game is poor

1man3letters

so in making up a toasty boost combo for baraka found out that if u d2 the opponent at top of there jump to knock you over your head it is possible to catch them with chop chop out of the air instead of blade charge #SWAG!!

1man3letters

i think about this every now and then but i wish when baraka spin AAs blade charge would link 100% of the time instead of only if it catches them at top of spin :( guess it does make it sweeter when it does link though, like AA d2 to blade charge :D

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
i think about this every now and then but i wish when baraka spin AAs blade charge would link 100% of the time instead of only if it catches them at top of spin :( guess it does make it sweeter when it does link though, like AA d2 to blade charge :D
Blade charge: I put that shit on everything