What's new

Baraka deep dive podcast by the Netherkast!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
The boys over at the Netherkast have debuted a brand new series for the reveals of Mortal Kombat 11, devoting more time to the specific discussion of each character to do justice to the works of art that NRS have wrought...introducing Random Select!

On one of the first episodes, the ever present Cyborg, @DownfouralitY and Smokeman (don't call him Kyle) give us 90 minutes of top notch discussion, breakdown and dissection of the Tarkatan Warchief, Baraka!

Shout out to @Jango for the indescribably beautiful MK2 theme remix.

What do you guys think? Baraka's generated a lot of interest since his show-stealing reveal, how interested are you all in maining him? Is this the best design he's ever had? Does anyone else really hate the 'Tron' blades?

Last edited by a moderator:

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Well that's a bollocks altogether. Thanks for the heads up, didn't have time to check this morning (work has been mental)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Should improve when the upgrades hit.
Neat! When are the upgrades due to commence, if you don't mind me asking? Not like this is a super big issue that I can't stand or anything (I actually don't mind at all lol) but just curious if there's a set date in mind.