What's new

Baraka Arcade Ending [Spoilers]

Chints

Noob
In the main story, Kotal is ruler of Outworld and he's a bit of a Tarkatan racist. After certain events he's about to execute all Tarkatans when Jade stops him cause he's killing Baraka babies. Kotal is imprisoned, Shao Khan takes over outworld. Big no no. Eventually Kitana, with the Earthrealmers decide they need both Kotal and Barakas help (along with Sheeva), reunite them under one banner to take on Shao. Kotal realizes he's been a prick, Baraka, Sheeva and Kitana all rule Outworld together, yay happy ending.

But given Kronika's power at the end of the arcade mode, Baraka goes all rogue. He says fuck the treaty. In the new timeline, Baraka and the Tarkatans rule everything. They start with Edenia but eventually take over all realms. In order to take on Earthrealm, Baraka starts the MK tournaments himself and sits where Shang Tsung would've sat. It's been a thousand years since Kronika's death at Baraka's hands and the Tarkatans rule every realm.

"We've not run out of meat since." Cue shot of Baraka with Raidens head on his arm blade.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Does the arcade towers have the classic 10 fights? I ask this because I bought Tekken 7 with such a hype of the 10 arcade fights + endings only to see a arcade with 5 fights and that's it.

Chints

Noob
@JINNOCIDE Arcade Towers start at 5 fights but there are others you can choose. I don't remember the number of fights per tower off the top of my head but yes, there are options for more fights.
There's an endless mode as well.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Does the arcade towers have the classic 10 fights? I ask this because I bought Tekken 7 with such a hype of the 10 arcade fights + endings only to see a arcade with 5 fights and that's it.
I was ditched like that too. They stopped doing that since T5 I think. I only played T6 on PSP and it had 4 fights and ending. A bummer.