What's new

Video/Tutorial Baraka 57% X-Ray Combo (With 3D Glitch)

Baraka Underrated?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Nice combo, and yeah I've triggered that glitch before messing around with Lao's X-ray, the camera is this game is so dumb, I hate playing on rooftop dawn..

Just another reason why NRS should drop the unreal engine and start future projects from scratch.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
man if only this combo wasnt sheeva only :(

still swaggy as hell though, so thank you MK9-SnOwY very much for the video
consider it added to the swag bag section of the komplete tarkatan guide :cool:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If anyone wants an X-ray combo that works on all characters:

JIP 2,2 1+2 b31 b31 b11 X-ray, 52%.

Still I do love seeing Baraka swag combos lol.

Toxic

Noob
yea i think 55% is the max xray combo we have in our arsenal...for now anyways lol
jipb31,f44,b31,b11~:x is another way to get 55%, not really a 10 for 10 combo though
replace the b11 here with b1f2 for 56 i believe....thought that one was stance specific though. i know the 56% one was. ask perm. its around somewhere. though yea b1f2 always scales better for x-ray. = )

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
replace the b11 here with b1f2 for 56 i believe....thought that one was stance specific though. i know the 56% one was. ask perm. its around somewhere. though yea b1f2 always scales better for x-ray. = )

its not 100% stance specific but its easier in the same stance.
thanks for the b1f2~:x scaling tip also,that will add 1% to two combos i use.
so 56% max vs whole cast...again...so far
(edit:cuban posted the combo in the korner guide while ago,crappy memory,my bad lol)

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
baracka is gonna move up the tier list, i feel it, so much new tech for him.... safe corner vortex is pretty lulz