What's new

Guide Bane's Beginner-Level Guide by SUPARNOVAX

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
TYM member SUPARNOVAX has been kind enough to devote time towards the making of a video guide that targets beginners wishing to pick up Bane in Injustice. This five-minute tutorial will cover concepts including option selects, just-frame tech, resets, and more with the walking Venom user. Should you be looking for the best place to start building your knowledge, this video is a good start! Thanks to SUPAR for the contribution.

Attachments

Kim0z

Noob
These are some really useful moves to use with Bane, also i don't think Bane is low tier, he just requires patience and certain strategies to use against certain chars.

i think i will try using him more online, he is a great char and really fun to use, his corner game is just insane!

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
This is sickkkk. Makes me want to mess around with him lol. Good stuff! Very informative.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Good vid bro!

I have to say that the timing for defeating many wake ups with venom armor is different. Some are immediate, others you must use a slight delay or you'll still lose. If any new Bane players want to play him it's very important to learn what wake ups you can beat and which you can't and with what. Oh and if you run out of venom the option select can be good to keep the preasure going until it's back if they don't know how to escape it.

That DAS BOOT in the vid LOL!

SUPARNOVAX

Oh yeah, I've found a lot of weird stuff that hits off a delayed d2 but I was not consistent with it. The buff to it after the patch kinda screwed a little bit of the timing up.

There's way more examples of that sitting in the game, I hope by putting this video out there with the samples of tricks people pick up Bane and explore him furthermore.

SUPARNOVAX

I wanna note something about the corner f3, f1, f3 reset. You can jiggle your direction and land in front.

You just do f3, f1, bf3 and you overhead the front. Takes a bit of practice but you really have just about 2 frames of leniency to catch people properly on wake up. Also applies to midscreen d2~dbf3, dash up shenanigans.

And meter burn for more success, obviously.

SUPARNOVAX

Played with the f.3 crossup after d.2 xx OS command grab. That shit is official.
You can do some asshole shit like, d2~dbf3 again after the f3 hits them by surprise, but you have to make sure you cancel the d2~dbf3 at a proper height or you will not align properly. Then gimmick another b3 or f3 and complete a real combo and you've already reset them for a bit of extra damage

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Option select. I get it now. Derp I make up stupid acronyms but can't figure out the ones that are in the title