Bullet with your name on it
First Option 1:

My suggestions (( new to Bane ))

* D1 Startup becomes 8F (( from 11F ))
* D1 Becomes a mid (( from low ))
* D1 is -6 on block
* D2 Startup Becomes 9F (( from 12F ))
* Venom level 1 last 2 seconds longer and regenerate 1 second faster
* Venom level 1 loses armor gains on special moves ... " if Bane wants armor, he must use level 2 Venom"
* Venom level 2 last 2 seconds longer and regenerate 2 seconds slower
* Venom level 3 last 4 seconds longer and regenerate 8 seconds slower (( 13 + 8 = 21 ))
* Venom level 3 deals 10% more damage and reduce damage taken by Bane by 5% (( the 10% and 5% added along the current percentage of the current venom level 3 ))
* Venom Level 3 debuff deals 10% more damage against bane.

Second Option 2:

@TrulyAmiracle Suggestions (( Injustice 1 & 2 Bane Main ))

* make MB Uppercut possible on block with Venom ONLY like in INJ1
* make his front dash recover a bit faster
* Less debuff regeneration time on venom

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
Too early for this, but if I had to I'd go with Option 2. Those are all things I've thought of as well that I'd appreciate, especially the faster dash recovery and MB Uppercut on block. Add in the Venom debuff reset from clash/transition/super always being level 1 debuff, and you may have created a monster.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I thought TYM was doing well, now the buff threads are coming out of the woodwork. How many days has the game been out guys?

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Hey, guys remember the last time bane got overly buffed and there was no balance to his design? I think it was called inj1 and nobody gave bane players props for that reason.

Don't start digging a hole for yourselves already..

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Correction as you got me into this, the third option was fixing the debuff resetting with clash/transitions/super, OR have less debuff time overall.