What's new

Bane Interactable Information Thread (Researchers Needed)

GGA Max

As the game progresses, Bane's charge seems to be more of a bill of goods day by day.

"Don't use it in this match up, only sometimes in that match up."

However since interactables have 1 hit, Bane can run through them while in venom, knocking the opponent down. Starting offense, and a bunch of other good things.

Motivation:
I believe this is cutting edge, a must use for high level play. Essentially, Bane can control interactables from anywhere on the screen. However, there are tons of interactables, and they all recover differently. A guide is kind of needed to keep track of the timing. Seeing it done in a 5 second video can help more than going to each stage and trying to memorize it yourself.

Research needed:
Video clips for each stage, and each interactable on that stage. Bane should be at a reasonable distance away, approximately 1.5 to 2 of his dash length from his opponent. The researchers would film a power (or sometimes gadget where applicable) character throwing the interactable at Bane, and Bane runs through knocking his opponent down with the charge.

Compensation:
Props from myself and the Bane community. Knowing you helped the character and Injustice in the long run. Salt from non-Bane users.

I would have done this myself, but its a ton of work. I'm sure it would be a lighter load if a few of us did 2-3 stages or something.

Anyway, nothing strict here, I'll mention you in the post as a researcher if you want to participate. Just post whichever stage you're doing so none of us do the same stage. Thanks.

As the game progresses, Bane's charge seems to be more of a bill of goods day by day.

"Don't use it in this match up, only sometimes in that match up."

However since interactables have 1 hit, Bane can run through them while in venom, knocking the opponent down. Starting offense, and a bunch of other good things.

Motivation:
I believe this is cutting edge, a must use for high level play. Essentially, Bane can control interactables from anywhere on the screen. However, there are tons of interactables, and they all recover differently. A guide is kind of needed to keep track of the timing. Seeing it done in a 5 second video can help more than going to each stage and trying to memorize it yourself.

Research needed:
Video clips for each stage, and each interactable on that stage. Bane should be at a reasonable distance away, approximately 1.5 to 2 of his dash length from his opponent. The researchers would film a power (or sometimes gadget where applicable) character throwing the interactable at Bane, and Bane runs through knocking his opponent down with the charge.

Compensation:
Props from myself and the Bane community. Knowing you helped the character and Injustice in the long run. Salt from non-Bane users.

I would have done this myself, but its a ton of work. I'm sure it would be a lighter load if a few of us did 2-3 stages or something.

Anyway, nothing strict here, I'll mention you in the post as a researcher if you want to participate. Just post whichever stage you're doing so none of us do the same stage. Thanks.
This is beautiful. not gonna lie I do this all of the time haha. It's about the timing pretty much. Arkham prison for example. Sure we'll take 20% damage or whatever it is. But then they're in the grinder.

GGA Max

This is beautiful. not gonna lie I do this all of the time haha. It's about the timing pretty much. Arkham prison for example. Sure we'll take 20% damage or whatever it is. But then they're in the grinder.
Yeah, absolutely. And the knockdown off of charge is like arguably the best one we have.

Ramma

Blockstring.com
Definitely am looking forward to what comes out of this thread. Hoping to contribute if possible.

Viva La Bane.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Something similar to look into is that some interactables appear to count as projectiles. I haven't tested but this should mean Bane can use lvl3 charge to avoid them without taking damage.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Something similar to look into is that some interactables appear to count as projectiles. I haven't tested but this should mean Bane can use lvl3 charge to avoid them without taking damage.
The ones that I know for sure are counted as projectiles are:

Batcave throwable bombs
Ferris Aircraft gas canisters and missiles (power characters only)
Dumbbell on striker's island and car thingy on right side of Strikers
Chair on Wayne manor
Arrow on Gotham alley

Zatanna is able to absorb these as if they were projectiles so assume this property extends to level 3 Bane charge.