What's new

Video/Tutorial Bane "Gotham's Reckoning" combo video by DoctrineDark of Chile

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As his works with Mortal Kombat 9 have been fully-lived DoctrineDark has now set forth in Injustice. Doc has been working on Bane in the latest patched version in attempts to find the best damage, mix-ups and best strategies. DoctrineDark is known for utilizing all timing opportunities to the fullest and capturing any and all damage possible. His combos often require the most minimal lag to pull off.

Attachments

3nany

Noob
This is the scariest combo video i've seen so far. I don't want to run into any Banes after watching this.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Bane was eating, and looked like punishing, block pushes. Crazy. I'm looking at one of the big characters to pick up, Bane just might be him.

Oh, and Bane's "yeaaahhh" scream on his super is awesome!

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Bane's enhanced Back Breaker looks way more devastating than the one in his super for some reason... Well, maybe I'm just looking at the health bar.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Yay, I'm not the only one who knows Bane exists! I'm pretty surprised by how few people play with him; He's a lot of fun!

Edit: Whoa whoa, Bane's f2 is not a parry with venom 3; it just has a point of armor like his specials.
Edit Edit: Wow the stuff he's doing with the f2 cancels is siiiiiick.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Damn Bane, Damn...

Thank God 99.9% of the Banes that play online are not even half as good as you.

ive been playing bane, very hard character to master, this stuff is very useful good stuff, will definitely be adding this to my game.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
damn, good stuff ! Doctrine made Bane looks like at least, minimum as an A or A+ tier character, with this such cool gameplay video ..... dude has a great talent for fighting games, no doubt ! :D

kanaida

Kanaida (MK9 Dashboard for android)
Man they did a number on the game engine lol... this looks and moves like street fighter's zangief in 3d. Except without the cool twirly pile driver. I played the demo and thought it was pretty lame, but gave it the benefit of a doubt and watched more vids here and there. I'm gonna save my money for MK10 and xbox 720 (assuming that even happens lol). I guess they just set the bar way too high with MK9. So much so, that I own no other games :)