What's new

Bane gameplay + Character Reveal Tomorrow!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The official Injustice Twitter account has given us a taste of what we can expect tomorrow with the new character reveal.

Bane mains can rejoice as it appears that they will be treated some long-anticipated gameplay!

We may also get to see some more Gorilla Grodd gameplay too.
You can check out an intro between the two, by following the link below:

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/847162697212809217

What are your thoughts? Do you expect him to play very similar to his IGAU representation? Any changes you'd expect to, or like to, see?

Be sure to check back here tomorrow to see some back-breaking gameplay and the new character reveal!

Last edited:

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
You know, I kind of like this strategy of announcing characters and saving gameplay for a later date (or altogether for some surprises on launch).

HYPE

WATCHD0G

Noob
with the drastic change in his look I'm hoping that follows through with the game play. I liked bane in Injustice 1 but he got boring fast.

Error

DF2+R2
There should still be a new character revealed tomorrow as well unless they've changed the timer on the injustice website.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Small Bane will have mids and low enders and low starters.

Trait will either be level that change his size. You start in 1..then 2..and 3..2 is a overhead starter and one command grab move. Take less damage.

Lvl 3 is op pls nerf now. Massive Bane all muscle, slow as fuck, jump arc is shit. Gains charge run and Loco-Maniac.

Loco-Maniac: Stance-Switch Command Grab Rekkas. On block you do as Canary, use a different command to try a CMG, Low into Charge, Mid into backdash××meter burn for safety.

Or he'll just be a small then big stance character gaining everything i mentioned with just the press of 4. Nerf please.