What's new

General/Other Bane community I thank you.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
Of all the character sub forums, Bane's is easily my favorite.

There is some real dedication for this dood, despite his being thought of as the only contender for bottom tier with joker.

You all have great write ups, great dedication and one hell of a good attitude.

Easily the best of any.

Bane isn't my main- but this is about my favorite place on tym right now.

So again, to all bane contributors, thank you.

Yea the Bane community helps each other out, although some are headstrong and quite delusional about the character. At this point in the game I honestly don;t think anyone sees him as Low Tier anymore. Usually people place him in the mid Tier category.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Came in expecting Doombawkz response... Leaving somewhat disappointed. Glad to here you're enjoying Bane, he's my tertiary though started as my main.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
He's my guilty pleasure. I read, I memorize, but I lack practice. However, all the help folks like Doombawks and the Bane council throw into the character allow me all the info I need in any jam. I simply have to work on my reads and timing.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Someone call me? >_> Whats this ab-
Of all the character sub forums, Bane's is easily my favorite.

There is some real dedication for this dood, despite his being thought of as the only contender for bottom tier with joker.

You all have great write ups, great dedication and one hell of a good attitude.

Easily the best of any.

Bane isn't my main- but this is about my favorite place on tym right now.

So again, to all bane contributors, thank you.
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. We have fans? Bane forum is the best place on TYM?
And by that I mean welcome to the truth, my friend. Too many people why away from it.
I'm glad you enjoy it, we work hard to provide tech so other people can find it months later and pretend its new.
We put ourselves to the grind in order to hide the truth from anyone else because everyone knows the Bane community is a cult secretly waiting to overthrow TYM by not providing them with our info. etc etc/

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Came in teary-eyed because of the beauty of appreciation.

Leaving teary-eyed because Error v. Bonshaquitalafondria is hilarious

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
As much annoyance I get reading TYM sometimes, this subforum is the most tame. Everywhere else is a casual newb whinefest

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2