What's new

Bane Combo Guide with Noble Raptor

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

ALL ABOARD THE BANE TRAIN! Our conductor is the resident NRS tech master Noble Raptor, this time coming at us with a combo guide for Bane. As to be expected from the largest member of the Injustice 2 cast, be prepared to see a ton of damage for a little number of hits, most of it without Venom.

As for those hits with Venom, did you know that Bane can hit for 700 with a Bounce Cancel at Level 3? Because yeah, that happens. There's a reason why Bane is one of the most fun characters to watch in this game, and now you have a really good starting resource to pick him up for yourself. If you found this guide helpful, or his previous one on Joker, make sure to follow Raptor on Twitter so you will know as soon as his next video goes up. Until then, try some of these Bane combos out, I want to see more Bane players at the next major!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Great combo video, I don't play Bane on a high level but I really love his playstyle and moveset, and I do love watching him at a high level. These combos were damaging as fuck! Excellent stuff.

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Bane combos are pretty intuitive, and this videos show them nice and clean.

What I noticed is that high level Bane players often use different enders (like VU), I assume it's for the oki.
I really would like to see more info on that.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Bane combos are pretty intuitive, and this videos show them nice and clean.

What I noticed is that high level Bane players often use different enders (like VU), I assume it's for the oki.
I really would like to see more info on that.
I know that best enders are DB1 mid screen if it's high gravity, or DB2 if you're in the corner for extra damage and I think it's more plus on hit?? I can't recall, the MB probably is at least.

With the new patch ending combos early (Such as ending in 12 instead of 123) allows for a BF2 which is now +14 on hit.