What's new

General/Other Bane Buff Suggestions Part 2

Error

DF2+R2
I thought about it, and I seriously doubt NRS will ever give Bane the ability to cancel his charge/dash attack. Something tells me NRS probably thought they would be looking at Kabal 2.0 again.
Kabal type dash cancels would not work in Injustice because dashes can't be cancelled into strings/specials like in MK9, and lbsh, charge is 32 frames, you have to be fighting a vegetable to block infinite someone with it, unless NRS made it +45 on a cancel or something ridiculous like that.

Kabal type dash cancels would not work in Injustice because dashes can't be cancelled into strings/specials like in MK9, and lbsh, charge is 32 frames, you have to be fighting a vegetable to block infinite someone with it, unless NRS made it +45 on a cancel or something ridiculous like that.
I know that. You know that. Everyone who plays this game at a competent level knows that. NRS most likely doesn't though and that's what I meant with what I said.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
I do d1 and in between the animation roll my thumb to down-back, wait a fraction of a second (watch for Bane's leg start to retract) and then press f3.

If you hit with d1 it's +17 so body press comes out in 3 frames so unless they do something unthrowable they get scooped.
If they block d1, it's +3 so they have 17 frames to do something before body press comes out, but if you're juiced then they get scooped.

So pretty much the only way to get out of it is to block the d1 and do a throw invincible move or jump.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I think Bane could use a faster f/b.3. Everyone is supposed to have a useful one yet his f.3 is 40 frames of start up and has mediocre reach. I think something like 26 frames would be fair, but b.3 could stay as it is without much change.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I guess if we're talking buffs give him faster or higher priority normals or just plain add armor to one of his normals to give him some Hulk-style answers to folks good at blockstrings.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
I think Bane could use a faster f/b.3. Everyone is supposed to have a useful one yet his f.3 is 40 frames of start up and has mediocre reach. I think something like 26 frames would be fair, but b.3 could stay as it is without much change.
My question is why the FUCK does a man as big as Bane...do a FUCKING FRONTFLIP to bounce someone in the air? Just fucking hammer fist him or some shit...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Nah. f2d is still a good overhead. Just make it f2 instead. Its the input that fucks me.
I'd rather have it be his bounce. It's in the 20 something frames, and it'd lead to more than it currently does.

Just make f.2 faster and safer and it'd be one of the best footsie tools in the game. The range on that shit is absurd lol

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Good point. As it is now, you can still YOLO Lvl3 F2 for the 1/4 screen advancing Bionic Arm Venom Fist of Death. Because why not?