What's new

Tech Bane Anti Teleport Tech

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Nice thing about this though is that even if you fuck up the initial timing if you hold the f2d until after they teleport it will autocorrect and hit them behind you. The tech though is nice since it will make them face the wrong way too.
You sorta skimmed over how to do this. So after a move like d2,uppercut, or dp just dash up to the body and F2D?

Is there anytiming to it like after the teleport or when you see the bottom of the screen say wakeup attack?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
You sorta skimmed over how to do this. So after a move like d2,uppercut, or dp just dash up to the body and F2D?

Is there anytiming to it like after the teleport or when you see the bottom of the screen say wakeup attack?
To make it so Ares teleports in front but is facing the wrong way it will only work after a d2 or venom upper and you dash in so bane almost looks like hes standing on top of him when he's knocked down. After that its just a timing thing on when to start it up, basically just start holding the f2 right as Ares starts the teleport (I look at his feet to tell when to start). If you just want the f2d to auto correct to the other side and have ares facing you still then just hold f2 and input the d after he switches sides.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Forward 2 down. Should probably know something about the game before you talk down on it lol.
i know plenty about the game, don't be telling me i don't

well if its down, i thought his punch was only f2,

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Not behind Bane, no. She ends up staying in front.
I think he's talking about the far teleports. The best options for those I've found off of this is to just hold the f2 as long as possible and dash cancel in whatever direction he chooses to keep in close with the constant threat of this keeping him from doing the close behind.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Niiiiiice. Bane is so fun. Whole character just plows through half the tech folks use.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Wait, does this somehow work on Ares far teleports too, or is this just the same aug tech that's been around for ages? I can't watch the video right now

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Its basically the same old using the f.2.d auto-correct I told you about @4x4lo8o, only instead of tracking it just forces close-teleports to end up in front ala Aug.
Far teleports usually make it whiff, Zatanna can wake-up with multi-kick as it is, and to the guy asking about Shazam yes, at level 3 f.2.d shuts down every option Shazam has.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Its basically the same old using the f.2.d auto-correct I told you about @4x4lo8o, only instead of tracking it just forces close-teleports to end up in front ala Aug.
Far teleports usually make it whiff, Zatanna can wake-up with multi-kick as it is, and to the guy asking about Shazam yes, at level 3 f.2.d shuts down every option Shazam has.
Haha, so it's not the f2d autocorrect at all?
The aug tech I'm thinking of was when forward advancing moves force Ares behind teleport to appear in front. Bane could do it, but so could characters like GL and Superman. The new teleports made it mostly irrelevent after the patch. Is this just that with f2d instead of b1?

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
How? Do moves like raging charge stuff moves like torpedo or the weird teleport invincibility frames?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Haha, so it's not the f2d autocorrect at all?
The aug tech I'm thinking of was when forward advancing moves force Ares behind teleport to appear in front. Bane could do it, but so could characters like GL and Superman. The new teleports made it mostly irrelevent after the patch. Is this just that with f2d instead of b1?
Pretty much, it just has the benefit of OSing behind Bane if he messes up the timing or spacing.
Far teleport away will still make it irrelevant.

How? Do moves like raging charge stuff moves like torpedo or the weird teleport invincibility frames?
At level 3 venom, his f.2.d becomes an armored, grab immune, armor breaking, auto-correcting, projectile immune overhead. Everyone single one of Shazam's tools barring teleport away get stuffed out, and in the corner even eluding teleport loses out.

Has nothing to do with charge.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
...At level 3 venom, his f.2.d becomes an armored, grab immune, armor breaking, auto-correcting, projectile immune overhead...
Lol...I fucking love how dumb this character is. No combos. No projectiles. No fucks given. Still breaks you. Dude produces salt in folks thats for sure.