What's new

Bane 99.9% Damage off a Cross-Up

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
Oh wow, that's nice. I had to watch it again if you were meter burning but you didn't at all lol. That's some pretty good stuff

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Good set up and use of F1 but they can tech roll or delayed wake up this so its not a true 50-50 but the set up can obviously be adjusted. Definitely a good idea to use the background bounce for a F3 into F1 meterlessly though, I usually will opt for damage if I spend 2 bars on a cancel but if the set up is for no meter it seems really worth it

Ninja0fTheMist

Sad Swordsman
Good set up and use of F1 but they can tech roll or delayed wake up this so its not a true 50-50 but the set up can obviously be adjusted. Definitely a good idea to use the background bounce for a F3 into F1 meterlessly though, I usually will opt for damage if I spend 2 bars on a cancel but if the set up is for no meter it seems really worth it
I did not know that F1 can be tech rolled, delay wake up is a given as that is a viable strat everytime Bane gets someone to the ground, also got one more coming up. (Edit: Tested the roll, can probably sqeeze a db2 mb after a wiffed f3 because bane is already at V3.)

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Now you're the 3rd to break the 100% HP bar.

I wonder something. What's the 0,1%?:DOGE