What's new

Backwards Wavedash Speeds comparison? [Community Help]

KutlessMyth

mental and fundamental
For starting reference, there's a couple informative videos like these:

However, I have yet to see people really list out character's backwards wavedashes, which are arguably just as important for whiff punishment and neutral. I was wondering if I could start a community thread where some people maybe post a quick clip of their character backwards wavedashing optimally so I can get a clean comparison and make an informative video ranking their speeds for this site.
If you want to submit a clip just start at close distance, center screen (with inputs on). Then just wavedash backwards until the screen doesn't allow you to move anymore.
I'll be trying to make this video regardless of submissions, but because every character has different wavedash timings I am reaching out to the community to hopefully ensure that people represent their main's wavedash speeds accurately (and possibly save me hours of labbing characters I don't play)

Characters needed at the moment:
Jacqui
Liu Kang
Joker
Cetrion
Shang Tsung
Johnny Cage
Fujin
Kung Lao
Kotal Kahn
Cassie Cage
Kabal
Sub-Zero
Noob Saibot
Raiden

Sindel
Geras
Erron Black
Kitana
Spawn
Nightwolf
Sheeva
Sonya Blade
Scorpion
Terminator
Jax
D'Vorah
Jade
Kollector
Skarlet
Kano
Frost
Baraka
Robocop
Shao Kahn

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
ive been doing them in kronika's keep, this is a valid point as I don't know if the stages vary in length, so I guess that stage.

her forwards wavedash speed is actually nuts, I still don't know if I'm backwards wavedashing with her optimally though.
I think everyones F.Dash is good. Her backdash however...