What's new

Back buttons for wakeup rolls

C-Sword

Noob
Sony is releasing an add-on for the dualshock 4 that will give the controller 2 configurable back buttons.

Could be useful for flawless blocking and rolling

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
That looked to me like they would just duplicate other buttons, instead of letting you do macros? But then you could leave your finger on r1 l1 without having to move to get access to r2 l2 so that's cool.

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
It has no use for this game period. Unless you find it hard to move your finger from L1 to L2 it serves no purpose. It would only help for something you have to hold like Brainiac's character power in inj2.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It has no use for this game period. Unless you find it hard to move your finger from L1 to L2 it serves no purpose. It would only help for something you have to hold like Brainiac's character power in inj2.
The real use would be if you can replicate d-pad inputs. It would make both b-f inputs and the 'NRS standard command grab' input easier in that case, as well as instant-air projectiles.

But I don't know if they would allow it to do that.

It says 16 different functions, but other than Triangle, Square, Circle, X, R1, R2, L1, L2, Touchpad, Thumb click L, Thumb click R, etc. I'm not sure what the remaining ones are.

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
The real use would be if you can replicate d-pad inputs. It would make both b-f inputs and the 'NRS standard command grab' input easier in that case, as well as instant-air projectiles.
Hell naw! I've played with the elite controller and those inputs were 100xs harder using four fingers in a small amount of time accurately. It's useless unless you wanna t-bag at godspeed.
It says 16 different functions, but other than Triangle, Square, Circle, X, R1, R2, L1, L2, Touchpad, Thumb click L, Thumb click R, etc. I'm not sure what the remaining ones are.
Menu and share button perhaps.