Orange - Only hits crouch block and not neutral crouch
Pink - Hits only neutral crouch and will whiff against crouch blocking

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Sindel
Ermac
Reptile (Will sometimes hit neutral crouch)
Kitana
Johnny Cage
Jade
Mileena
Nightwolf
Cyrax (Will sometimes hit neutral crouch)
Noob
Smoke
Sektor
Sonya
Jax
Kano (Will sometimes hit neutral crouching.)
Stryker
Shang Tsung
Baraka
Kabal (Will sometimes MISS neutral crouching)
Raiden
Sheeva
Quan Chi
Cyber Sub-Zero
Kratos
Skarlet
Kenshi
Rain
Freddy Krueger (Will sometimes hit neutral crouching)

Nobody uses this string many people have never even SEEN this string therefore I decided to make a quick guide for it.
Please tell me if any of this information is wrong.

b14 is useful in the corner after a d4 hit... it covers pretty much all the opponent's options of dealing with smoke's pressure in the corner, and allows you to do the following combos vs an opponent that stays grounded and and opponent that tries to jump out, respectively;

b14, 214~sb, 3d12, 214 OR b14, 214~sb, f4~reset
b14, 32, 32, 32, 21~sb, f4~reset

Otherwise you're left 0 on block in a string that looks very punishable. Many people are unaccustomed to seeing it come from smoke and I'll be damned if people are reacting to that string with a poke on a frame-perfect basis. On block you can follow up with whatever pressure you want, 214 is great as you'll counter people's attempts to punish b14. Not sure if it's reasonable at the highest possible level but I see success with it where I'm at.

LaR

Noob
unfortunately there is no use for this string in any situation because his other strings are much better.

b14 removes the necessity for making reads on jump-outs in the corner after a d4.... it beats them 100% of the time and punishes with smoke's highest possible meterless AA combo. 214 isn't consistent because it knocks them too high for a straight link into sb, and often times they'll be too high for sb yet too low for d1sb making a combo punish impossible and you are punishable on that whiffed sb by many wakeups... b14 ignores all this

LaR

Noob
b14 removes the necessity for making reads on jump-outs in the corner after a d4.... it beats them 100% of the time and punishes with smoke's highest possible meterless AA combo. 214 isn't consistent because it knocks them too high for a straight link into sb, and often times they'll be too high for sb yet too low for d1sb making a combo punish impossible and you are punishable on that whiffed sb by many wakeups... b14 ignores all this
if you are worried about them jumping out of the corner after a d4 you can use 214 instead which is a much better string or you could use b23 to d1~sb, d4 or 3d12.