What's new

Babeality Partnering with CGL for New League

In case you missed it, over the weekend the crew running Babeality, the women's weekly NRS showcase, has announced a partnership with Console League Gaming for a new women's league with prizes on the line, including a paid trip to a major. Dates and details below:

Titled "Valkyries", it's a 4 week long league with $100 going to each weekly winner on top of the aforementioned grand prize. It's set to start on August 5th and presumably will continue every week until September. I'm not 100% sure on where interested players can sign up, they might still be setting those details up. For more info, contact Tex Onoharu, I believe she's the one running everything as CGL's FGC Lead.

As for how to watch, the streams kick off 7PM every Monday starting that first week of August. Babeality runs Tuesday's at 8, and their Twitch channel is here. Any ladies looking to sign up for that should contact Manouschka or Llumiya for that.

Last edited:

Comments

@Vslayer So, since this is an online tournament, how exactly are they gonna go about streaming the matches? I know that for some of the streamed games during the first online tournament here, a private KOTH was created for the two players to compete, so maybe something similar to that?

@Vslayer So, since this is an online tournament, how exactly are they gonna go about streaming the matches? I know that for some of the streamed games during the first online tournament here, a private KOTH was created for the two players to compete, so maybe something similar to that?
I think so I'll ask them in the discord but I'm guessing they're going to stream every match.