What's new

B34 string plus frames question

xKMMx

Banned
I'm super new to Jacqui and I suck with her but she is too much fun to give up on. I noticed her B34 is plus 4 on block . Can anyone that has experience with her tell me if there are any preferred follow ups with this and how to use the frame advantage?
Ive tried several things in matches but so far no real success as I usually get poked out of my follow up.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'm super new to Jacqui and I suck with her but she is too much fun to give up on. I noticed her B34 is plus 4 on block . Can anyone that has experience with her tell me if there are any preferred follow ups with this and how to use the frame advantage?
Ive tried several things in matches but so far no real success as I usually get poked out of my follow up.
f3 frame traps after.

You can start her f31 pressure after a blocked b34.

Just be aware there is a large gap in the string which can be s1 comboed out of. Use b32 to make sure people don’t press buttons.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
F1,2 also works (for me at least lol) after the b3,4
Throws work
Walking back and whiff punishing works

Like Pan1cMode said, there is a huge gap and People not only can mash into it and poke, they can also flawless block the knee attack into U2 for a hard punish

Condition your opponent with b3,1,2 so they don´t press buttons and then go for the b3,4 more often, you could also stop after b3,2 and throw or go for another b3 or even a hop overhead

xKMMx

Banned
Thanks guys> ive been having a really hard time with her the past few days I think I got too used to playing overly slow with Noob Saibot I'm not as used to going from one thing into another and mixing up my attacks. SHe has so many tools it can be overwhelming deciding what to go with sometimes.