What's new

Tech B3 corner cross-up on wake-up (Still bounces) - Ambiguous AF

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Obviously, the go to cross-up in the corner for Batman is F3 but if you want style points, here are some more shenanigans!

On hit

To show it crosses, on block

While, no this isn't the most practical on many stages given stage transitions early game...it does add flare.

Unless you want all the transition damage for unclashable damage at end game, it can help fa sho.

You can also cancel it for dash-up grab if they are anticipating it, wait a little longer to hit front, or...ya know...don't use it...or whatever.

*EDIT* The distance between you and the opponent you are facing alters the distance the opponent travels bouncing off the wall. If you b23 with opponents back against wall and dash up, your b3 will bounce them off wall about 1/4 screen. If you are about a step further back from that, b23 and dash up, the bounce will travel just short of half screen. Either of these can be hit with ji2, the half screen is just more timing-strict and you need to f2 into Sky Grapple for combo opposed to b2 at any other time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find! Unfortunately I don't think this will be the greatest to use because, against batman, all the opponent has to do is block low unless all ready reacting to an overhead like B23 or F3

FinalBoss_FGC

Nice find! Unfortunately I don't think this will be the greatest to use because, against batman, all the opponent has to do is block low unless all ready reacting to an overhead like B23 or F3
I guess it just depends on if they are expecting it or not.

mfkaoz

Banned
Can you get a sky grapple after that? Seems like that'd be your only option after it. Swaggy though good shit.

FinalBoss_FGC

Can you get a sky grapple after that? Seems like that'd be your only option after it. Swaggy though good shit.
you can actually ji2, f2, MBsky grapple, ji3, b23 for 36%.

Additionally, b3's block advantage is 12 frames vs f3's 8 frames