What's new

Tech - Cassie Cage B2 Option select against Kotal's Low Sword Sweep

After blocked low sword sweep you can do B2 into flip kick. If it connects you get a combo, if it's blocked the flip kick whiffs and you are SEMI safe and back into neutral. It work's with every string Kotal has canceled into low sweep.
The video here. I tried to punish it with Kotal but it's strict. As @Scott The Scot pointed out Kotal can punish this. I'm not sure if he can do it on reaction, seems kinda hard.

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'd imagine that Kotal could punish it with a run~B1 or Run~F1. Nice to see people hitting the lab though! :)

Yes, you are right. But the timing is strict for Kotal to do anything, kinda hard to punish this on reaction to flip kick. Just when I thought I hit the jackpot :( ehh into the lab again ...

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yes, you are right. But the timing is strict for Kotal to do anything, kinda hard to punish this on reaction to flip kick. Just when I thought I hit the jackpot :( ehh into the lab again ...
No man it's good stuff! I just feel like Cassie players should just lab the punish so they can get it every time :p