What's new

b2? b2? b2? where is a b2?

i just found out that raiden has no b2 move.

can they make mkx b11 b14 into b22 b23 on injustice?

its crazy how b2 has no move.

please consider this NRS.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I know Raiden's moveset was largely taken from MKX but I think you should focus on the tools Raiden actually has rather then giving him a whole new normal and string.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
I think B2 should be his Big Boot from MKX. We need to start a petition for this shit. #BlackLightningMatters :cool:

I know Raiden's moveset was largely taken from MKX but I think you should focus on the tools Raiden actually has rather then giving him a whole new normal and string.
if they add the move i just showed that would be a game changer for raiden. if f2 was +2 like in mkx a 8f mid and plus 2 f2 the amount of staggers and pressure he do would be a game a changer for him

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
It's getting to a point in the game where I kind of doubt there will be a new move added for anyone.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
It's getting to a point in the game where I kind of doubt there will be a new move added for anyone.
Considering that ivy and cyborg both got one in one of the earlier patches( and ivy actually got another new move this patch) its entirely plausible.

Cursa

Considering that ivy and cyborg both got one in one of the earlier patches( and ivy actually got another new move this patch) its entirely plausible.
Yea but I was under the impression that last patch might have been one of the last patches of the game.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Yea but I was under the impression that last patch might have been one of the last patches of the game.
I wouldnt bet on it, there's still at least another year left before mk11 so until that drops I think NRS will try to keep this game alive until they can finally ditch it. Still money to be made by keeping it fresh in some form imo.

Cursa

To be completely fair as well I have no clue why they gave Ivy a new move in the recent patch, it was really not necessary at all, especially with all her other tools that she gained.

I'm still sticking with NRS trying to fix characters without having to spend money on designing new moves, and instead focusing on frame data in order to try and fix characters.

Of course I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be holding my breath though.

OR changes to existing moves' hitboxes (like that one Cyborg got a few patches back where they made one of his normals extend further).