What's new

Tech B123, Trait into High/Low Mix-up

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
What's up people of TYM. I'm back after a long hiatus thanks to the new patch. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't because of the Bane buffs, considering some might know me as one of the contributors to the Bane forums since release. That being said, I've picked up Zod as well and that MoS outfit too good.

With that re-introduction out of the way...I've found something that may prove extremely useful, especially in the corner, that I haven't seen posted anywhere so I figured I'd post it and if it's already known, it's new to me lol.

Zod's B123 gives hard knockdown when not juggled into, which on it's own is useful thanks to the set-ups Zod gets for free.

However, I found that if you time his trait slash as they slide backward, it forces stand (they can block the slash) which opens up potent 50/50s in the corner. Midscreen it works, but doesn't give an instant 50/50.

What I've been doing with trait out is...

B123 Trait ~ B12 ~ Combo of choice

OR

B123 Trait ~ DTrait/F3 ~ Combo of choice

Try it out for yourselves and see what other uses you guys can find for it, if any. Seems like a pretty potent tool if you can hit a B12 during corner pressure with trait out.

Make 'em kneel before Zod.