What's new

B1, 3?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
This is weird. If you do a JIP-B1, you can always hit with a 3 even though it looks way too far because of the pushback from B1's ice sword. Anyone else notice this?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Yea I knew about those. The B1 sword pushes them back so far, it just looks like CSZ is kicking air when you do 3.

Flagg

Noob
B1 ice sword is also about +3 on block which most ppl don't know about ;) always good for following up with 21 iceball or 11 iceball if they try hitting you back.

joeldm

Noob
I have an idea how to use +4 frames advantage of B1.

After B1 you should not try 21 ice ball , because 2 will have 11 frames of advantage, then any stroke of less than 11 frames can hit it.

Using 1 will have +5 frames of advantage. No poke can beat that.
So if you are sure that your opponent will try to fight back, 11 ice ball is thrown.

I believe that the best option would be 111 because it is in lock 0 and +8 hit.

With +8 frames of advantage you could do mixup with 34, 334 or 33 ice ball mb. Or could still press with
211 + 2. Of course pokes of less than 7 frames can win this string but his opponent had to do it at the right time.

If your opponent defend 111 try to dash d1, d1, 211 + 2 to continue to press it.

I do not know if my calculations (based on the data frame) are right and not everything said is 100% safe but worth trying this