What's new

Question - Ravenous B 1 2 (1+3) timing?

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
How do you time the extend (u u 2) where she keeps on biting the opponent for extra damage? Which part in the animation would you do it in? I can't do it to save my life compared to Erron Black's 21122

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
How do you time the extend (u u 2) where she keeps on biting the opponent for extra damage? Which part in the animation would you do it in? I can't do it to save my life compared to Erron Black's 21122
I usually input uu2 just before/at the start of when Mileena does the second bite to get the extension and found it very consistent. Give that a try and see if that helps, if not I'm sure some Ravenous mains can help you out :)

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
I usually input uu2 just before/at the start of when Mileena does the second bite to get the extension and found it very consistent. Give that a try and see if that helps, if not I'm sure some Ravenous mains can help you out :)
I'll try that out. Thanks. Ravenous is really fun to use, ending it with the pounce chain grabs and all but I know that one move is so important!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I had a LOT of trouble with this at first.

The problem isn't the timing being strict at all (at least not for me), it's that you have to make sure you don't press 1 or 2 (or 1+3) multiple times before doing the uu+2. Go into practice mode and check out your inputs when you try it. If you're getting b+1, 2, 1+3, 3 (uu2) it won't come out.

I hope this helps a little bit. Once I realized this was the problem for me, I started doing it 100% of the time.

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
I had a LOT of trouble with this at first.

The problem isn't the timing being strict at all (at least not for me), it's that you have to make sure you don't press 1 or 2 (or 1+3) multiple times before doing the uu+2. Go into practice mode and check out your inputs when you try it. If you're getting b+1, 2, 1+3, 3 (uu2) it won't come out.

I hope this helps a little bit. Once I realized this was the problem for me, I started doing it 100% of the time.
I press the short cut Throw button (my case it is RB. Default case it is LB.) You seemed to be doing it the hard way which has room for hitting more buttons than needed.

But I see your point. Don't button mash! Got it!

nodq

wicked
just one motion without any pause. b12, 1+3, uu2 - works 100% all the time. especially online.

Last edited:
you might want to practice the timing; they sped up b12's start up speed. there are times i actually drop my b12 combos, I actually find f23>pounce combos easier.

what helped is i walk forward a bit and wait for the opponent to start falling down before i input the b12 sequence.