What's new

Guide Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos -- Raven General Discussion Thread

Character Biography --

Raven is the daughter of interdimensional demon Trigon, a malicious and powerful being that seeks to conquer and enslave the people of Earth--and whose dark powers and influence were passed down to his daughter. Raised in an alternate dimension in Azarath, the half -human, half-demon Raven grew up having to learn how to control her emotions in order to supress her demonic powers. Read More>

This is a general discussion thread -- So please, discuss, theorize, hypothesize here!

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Looks almost like Ermac with the tele stuff. Probably play a lot different because of that teleport and psy traps. So pumped to main her! She has nice looking combos

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I would imagine her gimmick is the demon mode.

Well in it, she seems to get new moves, like her teleport, and the shadow pillars.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Here's hoping her alt has some hair, or at least fixes her face.

She still looks fantastic.

BGMD

Noob
Since Ermac is my main from day 1, I'm also tempted to try her, but don't want to join the army... :p

btw. I find her intro and outro line stupidly generic and cheesy... "you are fool", couldn't they think of something better, wtf?

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Since Ermac is my main from day 1, I'm also tempted to try her, but don't want to join the army... :p

btw. I find her intro and outro line stupidly generic and cheesy... "you are fool", couldn't they think of something better, wtf?
Not to mention "Darkness, take you". Cough, Raiden, cough.....

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
She's shang tsung like in demon mode, can combo you across the screen then bring you back and continue to combo you even more. I expect some interesting resets with that move at 1:36 or so in the reveal video. Even if they're just gimmicky day 1 resets on people who don't have good reversals.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Gonna put a lot of time into Raven <3. I was hoping she'd have Tara Strong's voice, but still awesome :D.
I was hoping that too, since Tara is voicing Harley.

She's definitely gonna be one of my mains, she has a pretty good chance for my first.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
Man/demonface, Sheeva voice, bottom five (most of the characters I like turn out to be bottom tier anyway... I mained Jade and Baraka in MK), don't care. Still maining her. She made it into the roster, that's all I wanted.