What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I honestly don't think harley has 50/50s, all the opponent has to do is crouch block and react to her overhead. And if u do ij2 I don't think it hits so crouching opponents like catwoman so I think u guys should take a heavier zoning approach like saltface.
Trust me I've been working on my zoning

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
Trust me I've been working on my zoning
No I'm not just talking to you though, because it seems like saltface is one of the only majorly successfull harley players and that all of you should play similar to his play style because I see some harleyquinn players that rushdown on characters that are supposed to be zoned. It's like sinestro rushing down nightwing.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
We'll
Anyone that plays Harley should know she can do both rush down and zone fairly well. It all depends on the match up
just look at it, in the matchups where she outzones the opponent she often wins the matchup or it's 5-5 except for a few exceptions. I don't know one matchup where she gets outzoned like against sinestro and she has to get in where she wins or goes even. I just personally think her zoning is better than her rushdown.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
@SonicFox5000

Just curious if you still were gonna post some of your Harley tech. We won't be mean to you we're just a big old band of sisters <3

You found a way to break her trait didn't you? I know it's possible I just haven't found it yet...

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
I honestly don't think harley has 50/50s, all the opponent has to do is crouch block and react to her overhead. And if u do ij2 I don't think it hits so crouching opponents like catwoman so I think u guys should take a heavier zoning approach like saltface.
^^^^^^ This reason right here is exactly why I zone like I do. She doesn't have pure mixups. She relies more on conditioning to open her opponents up. You made a great observation my friend.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
We'll

just look at it, in the matchups where she outzones the opponent she often wins the matchup or it's 5-5 except for a few exceptions. I don't know one matchup where she gets outzoned like against sinestro and she has to get in where she wins or goes even. I just personally think her zoning is better than her rushdown.
Another great observation my friend. Man finally someone who really knows about Harley like I do. :)