What's new

Breakthrough Avoiding interactables with empty void

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I heard rumors of this and decided to go test for myself. Below is a list of interactables that can be avoided using empty void.

Ferris Aircraft
Gas Canisters
Corner Missiles(power chars. only)

Gotham City
Neon Arrow(Acro and gadget only)

Wayne Manor
Chair(Hall)

No idea what about these four makes it work but that is it. Seems more like a slight oversight on NRS part making these avoidable with it but there ya go.

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Where she absorbs projectiles and can meter burn to throw an unblockable projectile either out of the portal or above the opponent to launch them.
oh damn. Didnt notice this was a Raven forum. lol I thought it was a general discussion area. Thanks though.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I heard rumors of this and decided to go test for myself. Below is a list of interactables that can be avoided using empty void.

Ferris Aircraft
Gas Canisters
Corner Missiles(power chars. only)

Gotham City
Neon Arrow(Acro and gadget only)

Wayne Manor
Chair(Hall)

No idea what about these four makes it work but that is it. Seems more like a slight oversight on NRS part making these avoidable with it but there ya go.
Thank you! I've been wanting to test this out but I've been to lazy.

mikosu

+ on block 50/50s
I made a post about WW being able to LS parry these so this isn't surprising at all. Pretty funny.

The grenades in Batman's Crime Lab can also be absorbed/reflected. I tried it in the middle of a match on a whim, it was pretty sick. Just be careful about the timing because if you Empty Void too early then you could get hit by the second grenade if they get thrown back to back.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
wtf l0l
this is so fucking cool.....
can she reflect watch tower drones?
she should be able to reflect anything and everything, she needs it.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Guess I missed that one

Actually I dont think I tested any like the car or tree on themyscira, maybe ill hit the lab today