What's new

Australian Mortal Kombat X Launch Tournaments

With the release of Mortal Kombat X this week in Australia, several launch tournaments are set to take place all around the country. We are extremely proud to announce that Warner Bros Games Australia is continuing to show their support for the game and the Australian tournament scene by organising exclusive MKX T-shirts, decals as well as several copies of the game as prizes for those who participate at the events.

Full details on the events around Australia are outlined below through the banner and a link to the Facebook event page! Make sure you guys don't miss out!

Adelaide - South Australia

Date/Time
19/04/2015 - 6:00PM

Venue Location

ARENA Internet Cafe Chinatown
1st Floor 36-48 Wright St, Adelaide, SA 5000

For more information about the Adelaide launch tournament, click here.

Brisbane - Queensland

Date/Time

19/04/2015 - 11:00AM

Venue Location

Guf Brisbane
1st Floor 279-281 Brunswick Street Mall, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, QLD 4006

For more information about the Brisbane launch tournament, click here.

Melbourne - Victoria

Date/Time

18/04/2015 - 3:00PM

Venue Location

Brunswick Masonic Hall
6 Davies St, Brunswick North VIC 3056

For more information about the Melbourne launch tournament, click here.

Sydney - New South Wales

Sydney's launch tournament will be featured at their monthly tournament YSB that will be held on the 2nd of May 2015. Schedule will be announced on the OzHadou website as well as the Australian Mortal Kombat Kommunity Facebook group.

Venue Location
Red Room
Level 1, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000

On behalf of the Australian Mortal Kombat Kommunity, I would like to thank Warner Bros Australia for all their support for the game and tournament scene! We are all very excited about all the launch tournament prizes and can't wait to find out what you have in store for us at our first major, BAM7!

For more information on WB Games Australia, check them out on Twitter and Facebook!

Last edited:
@n-megabytes do you know any information toward new zealand tournaments or if there really are any?
Nah don't really know anything about New Zealand we do have a few people from NZ in our Facebook group cause we can connect to NZ players online but I recall them asking the same question. You should come to our major in May if you can!

Hades

Noob
Nah don't really know anything about New Zealand we do have a few people from NZ in our Facebook group cause we can connect to NZ players online but I recall them asking the same question. You should come to our major in May if you can!
Isn't there one in august? I was thinking about doing that. But may this year doesnt really work for me i've got heaps of shit on. But quite possibly next year

Isn't there one in august? I was thinking about doing that. But may this year doesnt really work for me i've got heaps of shit on. But quite possibly next year
Yes we definitely have more majors coming up! I'll do an announcement on here when I get more major dates.