What's new

ATTN: Mortal Kombat/Injustice: GAU communities across the globe

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
In order to come even closer to our friends who share the similar interests across the globe, we are reaching out to any NetherRealm Studios' based community. We are working on a plan to not only come closer together with our friends and affiliates across the globe, but also help those who come to TYM that may speak French instead, we would then be able to easily direct them to our friends at www.Finish-Him.fr (just as one example).

So we are asking everyone to help us reach out to those communities in other countries by simply leaving a link in the comments section below.

nrs1.png

If anyone would like to reach out to me directly about this, email me via [email protected]

Again, right now we ask that only NRS based communities in other countries be submitted - thank you!

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Lot of french and canadians who speak french on finish him community too.
Thanks for what you do Storms. You are the man.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Unfortunately, the MK9/Injustice scene here in Lebanon is dead...just like our country.
Braindead I'm sure you know what I'm talking about bro. Are you aware of any community that I might not be aware of in our region?
I feel sorry for the entire middle east anyway. Gonna be graduating in a couple of years and will continue my post graduate studies in Sydney. Ain't gotta worry about no shitty internet connection or begging for casuals/tourneys there!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Royal Contributor
Unfortunately, the MK9/Injustice scene here in Lebanon is dead...just like our country.
Braindead I'm sure you know what I'm talking about bro. Are you aware of any community that I might not be aware of in our region?
I feel sorry for the entire middle east anyway. Gonna be graduating in a couple of years and will continue my post graduate studies in Sydney. Ain't gotta worry about no shitty internet connection or begging for casuals/tourneys there!
tell me about it!!! am applying to universities in germany to get a masters degree, and I hope i'll be out by March!!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Royal Contributor
oh and to answer ur question, nah. There arent any communities as far as I know here.. no one plays the game here its a pity..

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
No Injustice community here, in Spain, no matter how many times I've tried to get some shit done.

If any Spanish players (I highly doubt it) or Spanish speaking players are interested to get a site written in our language, let me know. I'd kill for a Spanish Injustice site.