What's new

Atrocitus pushblock counter.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Yeah, this is why I like to pick Adam for this matchup. I just do heavy damaging meterless combos all day and save my meter for pushblocks to get rid of that braindead cat.

People complain so much about Atrocitus but don't know their options against him. I rarely see people consistently do this and it's the most obnoxious thing for Atrocitus

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
People complain so much about Atrocitus but don't know their options against him. I rarely see people consistently do this and it's the most obnoxious thing for Atrocitus
i saw your posts on the atro forums and used a lot of it throughout the first weeks of the game. i know you know what you're talking about so i want to get your opinion.

i think that this push block "tech" or whatever it is (idk if they've said it's a bug or not) as well as the fact that people are starting to realize you can block nado on reaction (thereby killing his "50/50" potential or whatever you want to call it) is going to drop atro significantly in the tiers. i've heard people like pig say that trait is like 80% of the character, so all of these things that shit on trait seem like they would shit on the character in general. do you agree?