What's new

Atrocitus Combo Thread; "I WILL GRIND YOU INTO DUST"

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I finally did it. Not very consistently, but it seems to work best when you have lifted your opponent off the ground first.

Start with 22. If you db1 after that it seems to bring them high enough for you to connect 11 or f1, but you have to wait until they drop to about Atro's midsection before the inputs. I don't know why you have to be as good as the AI to combo with characters not named Black Adam, Batman, or Superman.
Ohhhh that's what you're talking about. Yeah if you AA them with puddle they get lifted higher. Never thought about using 22 though, that's interesting.

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
Ohhhh that's what you're talking about. Yeah if you AA them with puddle they get lifted higher. Never thought about using 22 though, that's interesting.
Yeah I'm sure you guys have done it plenty of times. I'm finding that Atrocitus is a fairly intricate character, especially when using the cat.

I finally did it. Not very consistently, but it seems to work best when you have lifted your opponent off the ground first.

Start with 22. If you db1 after that it seems to bring them high enough for you to connect 11 or f1, but you have to wait until they drop to about Atro's midsection before the inputs. I don't know why you have to be as good as the AI to combo with characters not named Black Adam, Batman, or Superman.
If you catch them off the ground with it, a d1 or d2 will connect and I follow that up with bf1.
If they are standing and get hit with db1, you need the cat or meter to capitalize on damage.
I.E. don't do it on the ground unless you have cat or meter

go practice db1 f4 b3.... and block strings that you can abuse with cat out.... such as b233 and f12 bf2 4

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
With trait, f1233 f4b3 j3 d2 puddle 4 3 charge. Does close to 400 meterless.

For an easier combo you can do f1233 f4b3 j2 d2 puddle f1 charge.
I will update as soon as I can get to a computer :)

Anyone have any ideas on which combos are irrelevant now for Atrocitus? For the most part he feels the same minus his trait being a bit more limited.

Zoidberg747

I will update as soon as I can get to a computer :)

Anyone have any ideas on which combos are irrelevant now for Atrocitus? For the most part he feels the same minus his trait being a bit more limited.
Vomit combos are irrelevant. Everything else stayed the same.

With trait, f1233 f4b3 j3 d2 puddle 4 3 charge. Does close to 400 meterless.

For an easier combo you can do f1233 f4b3 j2 d2 puddle f1 charge.
Imo you need to be prioritizing trait efficiency and restands over damage. You can simplify that to f1233 f4b3 j2 b2(shoot trait shot here)3 for like 45 less damage but you're +30 off your restand and still have a little over 1/3 over dexstar. At worst you get 40 more damage than that combo in chip or they push block you.

Zoidberg747

Imo you need to be prioritizing trait efficiency and restands over damage. You can simplify that to f1233 f4b3 j2 b2(shoot trait shot here)3 for like 45 less damage but you're +30 off your restand and still have a little over 1/3 over dexstar. At worst you get 40 more damage than that combo in chip or they push block you.
I like that idea.

Ride the Sand Worm

Atrocitus, Green Arrow, Brainiac, Black Manta
I've been minimizing my use of trait in combos. I've also been trying to get the timing down for using the blood ball instead of the blood shield for getting the B3 after a blood puddle to save trait meter but I've been having trouble with it.

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Wow this thread is kinda outdated now. Please look at Anbu GetReked's atrocitus, if u want to pick him up at the current state of the game! Some of the things he does are insane, he uses atrocitus' footsies to its full potential and his trait combos with the shield are so sweet *o*
I'm really thinking of picking him up again, after losing interest pretty quick when the game came out, but I think it will take some time to get the execution for the really sick stuff down

Last edited:

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Okay, quick breath. I've been trying to update the thread. To list list some changes, I've removed a good portion of the Vomit combos and some of the more unorthodox combos that Atrocitus is capable of (That one weird D3 combo and triple vomit combos are some prime examples lol.) I may have gotten way too over my head tbh as the older combos are straight murder for me execution wise, so I need some help on updating with damage numbers. If anyone can post a YT Video of some of the newer combos this Red Lantern is capable of as I've been sticking to basic stuff to preserve my meter for Dex, I'd be very much appreciative! Consider this a soft update! I'm trying to stay awake boys.

A few questions...

1. Are Corner throw combos into still a thing? I am having way too much trouble doing these now and I used to be able to do them reasonably before. I will be REMOVING them for the time being, but will put them back when I can get a good confirmation on if they are possible or not lol.

2. Should I include the Life Drain Combos still? I feel these large damage over time cash out combos are mighty impractical, and more for swag factor. I will be LEAVING these up, but I want more feedback on this.

Let me know if someone finds any other combos and I'll throw them up. PLEASE TEST THEM ON SUPERMAN COMPETITIVE to help me with damage numbers. Thanks for patience community!

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Okay, quick breath. I've been trying to update the thread. To list list some changes, I've removed a good portion of the Vomit combos and some of the more unorthodox combos that Atrocitus is capable of (That one weird D3 combo and triple vomit combos are some prime examples lol.) I may have gotten way too over my head tbh as the older combos are straight murder for me execution wise, so I need some help on updating with damage numbers. If anyone can post a YT Video of some of the newer combos this Red Lantern is capable of as I've been sticking to basic stuff to preserve my meter for Dex, I'd be very much appreciative! Consider this a soft update! I'm trying to stay awake boys.

A few questions...

1. Are Corner throw combos into still a thing? I am having way too much trouble doing these now and I used to be able to do them reasonably before. I will be REMOVING them for the time being, but will put them back when I can get a good confirmation on if they are possible or not lol.

2. Should I include the Life Drain Combos still? I feel these large damage over time cash out combos are mighty impractical, and more for swag factor. I will be LEAVING these up, but I want more feedback on this.

Let me know if someone finds any other combos and I'll throw them up. PLEASE TEST THEM ON SUPERMAN COMPETITIVE to help me with damage numbers. Thanks for patience community!
1-Afaik they patched all traited throw combos, for Brainiac and Atrocitus.Trait throw tech punish combos were also patched out.
2-Life drain is a strong chip tool, and if you have Dex active; you might as well hit it.
3-I also drop a lot of puddle trait b3 combos.