What's new

ATP Wins MKATX Weekly #23 w/ Footage

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
04/03/2016
Ooples Anime
1925 Rutland Dr. Austin Tx

1. ATP (Tarkatan & Acidic Alien)
2. Henzzar (Cryomancer Sub-Zero, Relentless Jason)
3. Vibu (Shaolin Kung Jin)

This was a week of progress for "Austin vs ATP". A new fighter, Rage, joined us in tournament after coming to many casual sessions. After many weeks of being MIA, Vibu returned with a new main in Shaolin Kung Jin! Henzzar also brought out his Relentless Jason for the 1st time in tournament and did work against Vibu in Loser's Finals. Check out more below:

Grand Finals ATP (W) vs Henzzar (L)
After the routing that ATP gave Henzzar last week and also this week in Winner's Finals, Henzzar finally had an answer. He punished correctly every time and blocked more mix ups than before. ATP was wounded and the bracket was reset. Now Henzzar would have to do it all again. ATP intelligently switched from Acidic to Tarkatan. Though the last set was still competitive, Henzzar would be forced to hold another L to ATP's Alien.

Next time...
Once again, our Champion ATP will not be joining us. Guess he doesn't like free $$. :DOGE
Will Vibu win with Shaolin Kung Jin? Will Henzzar dominate the bracket in ATP's absence? Will any San Antonio players return to fight? Will anyone ever learn the Alien MU? Find out next time!

Bracket
http://challonge.com/mkatx23
Archive

@Dust
@ATP2014
@JerzeyReign
@DaZengie
@WynterEnd
@Anonymiz
@Dabluprint4
@Lovein60FPS

Attachments

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Ggs to all once again, with the way things are looking I may be absent for 4-5 weekends straight :(

I'm liking the improvement of everyone these last few months though!

Last edited:

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
Ggs to all once again, with the way things are looking I may be absent for 4-5 weekends straight :(

I'm linking the improvement of everyone these last few months though!
Hope everything is ok! And please still host casuals if you can.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
???

Also yea I'll still host casuals, just my trip to Dallas, the major in Louisiana, TX Showdown, my sister's graduation, and Dreamhack Austin are taking up my next 5 weekends. RIP free time
:p I'm the Takeda that lost to you in pools at FR. I was up 2 and you bodied me. :D

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Yea I remember, that was a good set. Don't be mad plz, I just love the Alien movies :p

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
Yea I remember, that was a good set. Don't be mad plz, I just love the Alien movies :p
Hahahaha I'm not mad. It was a good set and plus you got 13th so.. That made up for my salt. I lost to someone atleast decent. I'll get you next time though. I'll be at ceo most likely.