RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
03/26/2016
Mage's Santcum
2110 W Slaughter Ln
Austin, Tx 78748

1. ATP (Tarkatan/Acidic Alien)
2. Henzzar (Sub-Zero, FF Liu Kang)
3. PoserrPaul (Pumped Up Jax, Shaolin Kung Jin)

See how we got there below!

Road to Grand Finals
Hot of Izzzzymode's win last week, San Antonio made a small invasion of our weekly. Izzzzymode returned to defend his title, but Dr. Good Bear and PoserrPaul also made the drive up to Austin. Also, ATP returned from FR19. And because of his top 16 placing Izzzzymode suggested a last minute restriction on ATP; that he would have to go hidden random for his entire 1st set. And ATP actually agreed.

In round 1 ATP faced myself. His first random pick was smoke, and he got mopped. Then the game gave him Balanced Kenshi. He proceeded to get mopped 2 more times and I sent him to losers with the Pit Fatal. ATP would then claim he has the best Kenshi in Austin. Meanwhile, JD defeated Brytor for the 1st time in tournament, and 3-0 at that! Henzzar defeated Izzzzymode, and PoserrPaul defeated FishermanDill.

I would get my runback against Izzzzymode in Losers and end his run to protect his throne 3-1. ATP met Dr. Good Bear in Losers Quarters and was given his toughest fight of the night. After being down, Dr Good Bear tied it 2-2 with FF Liu Kang. ATP would however take the W. Winners Finals, though PoserrPaul made quite a showing to get there, was a complete shut down by Henzzar. PoserrPaul would get one more chance in Losers Finals against ATP, but was once again shut down 0-3.

Grand Finals Henzzar (w) v ATP (L)
Henzzar started with a crafty counter pick in FF Liu Kang. He fought valiantly, but had the bracket reset 3-1 in ATP's favor. Henzzar finally switch to his main, Sub-Zero, but there was nothing he could do to stop Alien from claiming another victim.

Next week...
Will anyone have an answer for ATP's Alien? Vibu claims to have found another character that he's confident can take on ATP. Meanwhile, LoveIn60FPS has been bathing in the cesspools of Netherrealm, and might be ready to reveal his dirt soon. Until then, good luck guessing correctly!

Bracket
http://challonge.com/mkatx22
Archive

@DaZengie
@ATP2014
@Freak_Shadow_616
@WynterEnd
@Lovein60FPS
@Dust

Attachments