What's new

ATP Show 83 - Aris, Rip and Rickstah - MKX leaks

nugava

Noob
*Language is NSFW*

Here's the twitch archive. I'll post the youtube link when it's avalaible. The MKX discussion begins at 39:00 aproximatively. The 3 compadres talk about the recent leaks. Aris seems a little bit disappointed about the last characters "reveals" but he is still hype about the game. Anyway, this show is fun, as usual.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol nigg Aris was one of the OG smokes. MK9 and Injustice had some ass mechanics and shady things let's not kid ourselves.
Yeah I remember, but he would always go in on MK9 to the point that it seemed like he had a legit hatred for it. My thing is, if you don't like a game, stop playing it. Don't try to convince its community and even the makers of it that its a shitty product perpetually.

Yeah I remember, but he would always go in on MK9 to the point that it seemed like he had a legit hatred for it. My thing is, if you don't like a game, stop playing it. Don't try to convince its community and even the makers of it that its a shitty product perpetually.
He is just like that, he over exaggerates. Keep in mind he was the one that got accused of sexual harassment on that Tekken v SF show for running his mouth LOL!

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
This guy, dude seem to bash mk 9 from what I remember...

True but then, no game is 'perfect' or without flaws.
That was kinda my point they rag on every game pretty much at one point or another. I have heard him go in on Harada and tekken pretty hardcore plenty of times so its not like he just single sout mk9. He supported mk9 quite a bit along with injustice and will do the same with mkx.

I would just like to hear the examples of what he was bashing if they were legitimate or not because they usually are.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I dont think he ever hated MK9.

He was immediately onboard with it when it came out, liked playing it a lot, did shows about it, etc. However, he did have a lot of problems with the mechanics of the game and dropped it after Evo 2011. He even had a podcast episode with the main topic being "Is MK9 dead after evo?" to which both he and LI joe said yes. I think Arturo was on it as well but I dont remember what he said.

As far as I remember he didnt have anything malicious to say. I remember his main talking point being that MK9 was a good starting point but lots of things prevented it from being a great game. (Im paraphrasing here). Which I would not say is bashing. In fact its a pretty fair assessment considering many other people dropped it due to input bugs, meter drain bugs, and so on.

Fast forward to Injustice, he also played that at the beginning and dropped it after Evo.

So in short, I would say he gives blunt criticisms, obviously opinion based, but fair usually. Other than that, expect Aris to play MKX until Evo then drop it.

Vagrant

Noob
I dont think he ever hated MK9.

He was immediately onboard with it when it came out, liked playing it a lot, did shows about it, etc. However, he did have a lot of problems with the mechanics of the game and dropped it after Evo 2011. He even had a podcast episode with the main topic being "Is MK9 dead after evo?" to which both he and LI joe said yes. I think Arturo was on it as well but I dont remember what he said.

As far as I remember he didnt have anything malicious to say. I remember his main talking point being that MK9 was a good starting point but lots of things prevented it from being a great game. (Im paraphrasing here). Which I would not say is bashing. In fact its a pretty fair assessment considering many other people dropped it due to input bugs, meter drain bugs, and so on.

Fast forward to Injustice, he also played that at the beginning and dropped it after Evo.

So in short, I would say he gives blunt criticisms, obviously opinion based, but fair usually. Other than that, expect Aris to play MKX until Evo then drop it.
Lol, Didn't we listen to an ATP episode where he was just promoting mk9 and gushing about it on the drive up to Gamers for Giving?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Aris knows what he is talking about, totally agree, but he is a denier, Johnny will be in the playable roster, not just in story mode.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
how people forget how aris treated that poor woman on that tekken x street fighter show
That was bad, thankfully he will not do it again ever, but you have to admit he is funny when talking exclusively about videogames. :D.

Slymind

Noob
I Hope Aris stays longer in MKX, he was one of the very best Smokes at the start of MK9.
Yes, he was almost on Top 8 in the first evo, and his commentary was really good as well.

But he sure was overly caustic towards MK9 in the early days, but, perhaps he is more level-headed now.

nugava

Noob
I just replaced the twitch archive by the youtube video. Enjoy. And remember: "It's ok to have feelings, it's not ok to let your butt have feelings".
PS: The part about Jax's nipples is quite funny.