What's new

Atom Tech day 1

jcbowie

...more deadly than the dawn.
Yo, so I missed the watchtower stream for this guy and this may have been mentioned or something, but is anyone else seeing that his b1,2,3 string is +65,534 on block...?

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Yo, so I missed the watchtower stream for this guy and this may have been mentioned or something, but is anyone else seeing that his b1,2,3 string is +65,534 on block...?
If that’s truthful and reliable frame data, Atom is instant s-tier.
But I’d like to see what is possible with all those plus frames.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I didn't realise you could put down some science and still get a B3/F3 off of his MB gun. I tried it and couldn't get it lol that makes everything a lot better.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
I didn't realise you could put down some science and still get a B3/F3 off of his MB gun. I tried it and couldn't get it lol that makes everything a lot better.
It's really tough to get tbh, easier off the f212 string than 112 but it's doable with both.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Also does
It's really tough to get tbh, easier off the f212 string than 112 but it's doable with both.
Yeah I've gotten it once, just doing the multiverse for him so it's basically practice mode lol.

Also can the gap in 22 and 223 be back-dashed or poked out of? Because that hurts his pressure if it can be.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Also does

Yeah I've gotten it once, just doing the multiverse for him so it's basically practice mode lol.

Also can the gap in 22 and 223 be back-dashed or poked out of? Because that hurts his pressure if it can be.
Yeah it's really plus so ofc it can.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Atom is s-tier.......d3,F3....... in all honesty I'm kind of sick of it down 3 trolling that I've been running into online meaning d3 and then meter burn f3