What's new

Atom General discussion

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Well I've tried it numerous times and it does not work center screen you have to be somewhat close to one side as I have figured out
Nah you can do it anywhere but it is a little tight IIRC.

Idk I haven't had a chance to do the setup in such a long time. I remember the hard part was getting the chemical down in time to do a B3 personally. I would post a video but I am away from home and I am 99% sure I have a video up of me doing that exact sort of setup

kcd117

Noob
depends on the distance, if you hit the b3 close to you just dash and wait for them to cross you up, if you hit it from far just dash and take a step foward.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Man I'm really struggling with these trait combos it just seems when I randomly hit them I don't know what combination to go into

Cursa

Man I'm really struggling with these trait combos it just seems when I randomly hit them I don't know what combination to go into
Easiest is always best imo. Sure you might miss out on some damage every now and then but it's better off than getting punished for dropping a trait combo.

Eventually you'll just sort of get the flow of when to use 1's instead of just mashing 2

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Yo , anyone can explain to me how hes bf2 mb restand vortex works ? you do bf2 mb , wait a moment and do j3 but how do you time it to cross up or not ? bc im doing it but I myself dont know how it works lol

Cursa

Yo , anyone can explain to me how hes bf2 mb restand vortex works ? you do bf2 mb , wait a moment and do j3 but how do you time it to cross up or not ? bc im doing it but I myself dont know how it works lol
it's kinda a bill imo. The way I make it change depends on whether I do the J3 early or late. Early for front, late for crossup.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
There's so much more to Atom that people dont utilize. He really is OP.

D2 into trait=instant corner carry & Atom's corner game rivals Flash w 2 bars

There's a couple outs to setups like this, but miss one or guess wrong and its ggs.

Only option is delay wakeup or eat 50/50s, crossups, and recharging trait

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning

There's a couple outs to setups like this, but miss one or guess wrong and its ggs.

I have a question, since I’ve put down this game for a few months and am completely out of date now. Your setups are great and all, though I am hesitant with that j2 oki since from my experience characters can literally duck under j2 because it has such a bad hit box, I think people can also just wake up out of it? Aside from your b213 crossups and stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Test Your Might

Parasurama

Dragon

What about Invincible wake ups?