What's new

At UFGT CAPCOM vs MKC World War Begins. Whose in?

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
I'd really like to see a 20 man community fight (that's 10 on 10), then we could branch out and have it vs other fgc communities. It would unite most instead of the in-fighting and bickering you usually see. The matches should be like they are in canada cup though where you can only have 1 character on a team. Hype or not it would get pretty boring watching the same 3-5 characters fighting. I'm sure if it were MK instead of IGAU being played without that character rule in effect it'd be like 3 hours of capcom's kabal vs our kenshi.

Seven

|| Seven ||
lol with all this hype for Injustice and everyone from Capcom and MK jumping to play this game, NRS better not mess up and make a shitty game. NRS better forget about MK10 for a while and make sure Injustice comes right (no infinites, glitches, etc.!!!)

I really wish FChamp hadn't done this. I love that dude as a player, hes a legend, but Capcom players are in for a world of hurt.

I$AAC

Noob
What I hope that won't happen is if(when) we do win at UFGT the capcom crowd decides not to participate in the other events. This would be a good opportunity to showcase many local players from both sides of the community.

Mintt

Kappa
I would like to see Wound Cowboy in this tourny hes my fav Shang Tsung. Good luck to you all, I will be cheering for you guys. And Pig tell Goldfish I love her. :D

laudanum09

Darling
LOL at FChamp actually succeeding and getting that salt passed around. Obviously he wanted this drama since it's actually good for the FGC as long as no one takes things too seriously. All this in-fighting will probably unite the two communities even more, all thanks to some salty words and Injustice. He knows his role and he plays it well.

LOL at FChamp actually succeeding and getting that salt passed around. Obviously he wanted this drama since it's actually good for the FGC as long as no one takes things too seriously. All this in-fighting will probably unite the two communities even more, all thanks to some salty words and Injustice. He knows his role and he plays it well.
You're giving him way too much credit. He likes to troll and talk down to people. I don't mind it, it makes the scene more interesing. But saying it's part of some grand plan to make the community grow is dumb.

laudanum09

Darling
You're giving him way too much credit. He likes to troll and talk down to people. I don't mind it, it makes the scene more interesing. But saying it's part of some grand plan to make the community grow is dumb.
Grand plan? So you're saying FChamp doesn't use complex algorithms to analyze fluctuations in FGC sentiment to best optimize his comments? He doesn't calculate and tune every phoneme and cadence to vibrate to the brain waves associated with saltyness and sense of community?

Okay, seems legit. But still, it's a fact, he trolls and talks down with a purpose and he knows it and has said so, not to mention it's obvious that he's trying to build hype. It's really not saying much to suggest that he tries to make people salty to get the drama going and make the FGC more interesting and matches more hype. Stuff like Pelican personal drama aside.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Regardless, it's nice to see FGC "come together" for some e-beefing like this. It's great to see everyone trying.

laudanum09

Darling
Nobody's really that salty on the top I think. I'm sure folks like Brady are glad there's a lot more competition now. There's a lot more drive to get better.
Agreed, the entire competition is only good for bringing more drama and hype. The people who actually want the community to grow as a whole will see it as a good thing.